14 years ago
July 4, 2006
How can I dare??
I can't believe that I'm still sick! I'm so tired of being sick... even with fever today I had a very active day, domestically speaking... Laundry, ironing, cleaning and cooking.
Oh God!! I didn't read anything. How can I dare?? How can I spend one whole day without reading anything?
Well, it was not "anything". I got my Self magazine and I read one article, I read comics when I was doing some business at my bathroom, I read Brazilian newspaper, I read some e-mails, and I read something I found in the junk mail.
See, that is not reading! I don’t remember spending a whole day without opening a book. I always have a book or some art magazines with me and they always make me good companion.
I remember once I was in in Besançon, France and some friends of mine asked me to take them to the disco. They insisted that we got there as early as possible. We did and nobody was there yet, just us.
This disco has huge sofas. What did I do? I lay down, I opened my book and I read until people started coming.
Anyway… I got a terrible flu, my fever doesn’t go anywhere and I worked all day long. And I’m so stupid that I went to take a shower and my bathroom was dirty and messy from my freak point of view. What did I do? I cleaned it up, from up to down, even the bathtub I washed of course. I’m so exhausted right now...
Almost 3 AM and I think I’ll go to bed. What I’m gonna do, since I’m not feeling sleepy at all. I have two choices: I can see Mary Tyler Moore that I simply adore and I got the complete seasons in DVD or read one of the books I started already!
I’m feeling like watching Mary….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I understand you completely. I can't spend a single day without reading something. When i don't have anything to read at breakfast (when i'm having it alone, of course) i have the compulsion to read the cereal box... It's sick, but in a good way.
Post a Comment