AISHA, thank you for all your concerning about Brasil. Thank God my family and almost all Brazilians are safe from this drug-dealers! I don’t know anybody in Brasil who has suffered any kind of violence and I do know a lot of people there, from north to south! I really think that you don’t have anything to worry about it, besides the normal safe rules for traveling to huge cities, like don’t look like a tourist, ask information only to tourist office or polices, don’t show off money or jewelry, don’t go out alone after midnight or don’t go to places that you can’t find at your tourist guide! Enjoy your time there, have fun because the Brazilian people is so unique! Brazilians are really what is the best in Brasil!
BEN ZAB, thank you so much for stopping by! I’m really proud of your visit!
7 comments:
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
The picture is beautiful, and the saying something to ponder about.
that is splendid. you are gifted.
i heard about a lot of violence in sao paolo. making my VERRRRY nervous about my trip to rio. Is your family safe?
Dear, you are right.
Thanks dear HAJAR and NOBLESE!! You are so sweet!
AISHA, thank you for all your concerning about Brasil. Thank God my family and almost all Brazilians are safe from this drug-dealers!
I don’t know anybody in Brasil who has suffered any kind of violence and I do know a lot of people there, from north to south!
I really think that you don’t have anything to worry about it, besides the normal safe rules for traveling to huge cities, like don’t look like a tourist, ask information only to tourist office or polices, don’t show off money or jewelry, don’t go out alone after midnight or don’t go to places that you can’t find at your tourist guide!
Enjoy your time there, have fun because the Brazilian people is so unique! Brazilians are really what is the best in Brasil!
BEN ZAB, thank you so much for stopping by! I’m really proud of your visit!
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Describe russian roulette
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 2gig usb memory cards Equipment fitness testimonials
Post a Comment