What I want in life? How can I figure out what I really want? What is my purpose for being here? How can I listen to my heart and to my soul to find out who am I? How can I follow my truest feelings? How can I trust them? How can I trust myself? Why I’m not just thankful for all I have instead of feeling so empty? Why I’m feeling so empty though? Why I don’t have enough power to blow everything again?
I have so many doubts, so many questions...
Sometimes I think I know who I’m and what I want and sometimes I’m not sure about anything. “Sometimes”…funny! Most of the time I’m not sure about anything!
It’s so funny how my friends think and speak about me… I don’t feel fitting in their description at all and also I really think that that Leandra is so much as I want to be. Weird hun!?
I’m in a hurry but I don’t know why I’m in such a hurry! Also I even have no idea what is the reason for this hurry, since I really feel that I’m running in a treadmill.
Well, I’m stuck! I’m stuck in my dreams, in my wishes, in my thoughts, in my words… I'm stuck in my head and I'm not getting anywhere…
I want to go far, real far and I’m not speaking metaphorically.
But…I can’t move my butt from my boring routine.
Last night I heard from a friend that I’m the bravest woman he ever knew! How come! Moi, brave? I need to laugh about it!
As I said already I don’t fit into my friends’ Leandra!












3 comments:
Sempre pensei que esses pensamentos e dúvidas desaparecesse, com o avançar da vida. As vivências da minha família ensinaram-me que devemos aceitar a vida como ela nos aparece e deixar morrer os sonhos. Muitas vezes sou criticada por nunca estar satisfeita, e quando penso nisso, creio que vou ser insatisfeita a vida toda. Mas é isso que nos faz exceder as barreiras invisíveis da mente. Só que creio que não nos apercebemos disso nunca. Eu não a conheço pessoalmente, nem sei o seu percurso de vida, mas parece-me que tudo o que faz é interessante. Talvez para si não pareçam grandes feitos porque sonhou ir muito mais alto, mas quando ultrapassamos determinados patamares sem esforço, talvez deixemos de valorizar esse objectivo, inconscientemente. Porque uma pessoa que nunca deixa de ser sonhadora, também não deixará de ser insatisfeita. Mas não se desvalorize por causa disso. Tenho a certeza que tem muito valor!
Beijos*
Querida Analog girl!
Por favor, perdoe minha ausencia e muito obrigada por suas palavras!
Voce e muito especial pra mim!
Beijos!
Enjoyed a lot! meridia abuse Mesotherapy in long island Cheapest didrex on-line Meridia xenical diet pills http://www.paris-hilton-8.info/Sexy-nude-pregnant-woman-photos-in-there-20.html +quick+weight+loss+diet+pill Wellbutrin and neurontin
Post a Comment