Please, somebody knows how to be disciplined and organized about doing every single thing you gotta do in your routine day, without any delay and still having some extra time to extras readings?
I forgot how to do that and I’m feeling so miserable! I’m a very energetic woman, mainly after 5 PM, but right now, there is no energetic woman at all. She is on vacation, I guess!
Maybe the stressful moment I’m going through in my life has affected my mental capability of doing things I used to do. Boy, it'is driving me crazy!
I’m a night owl and since this chaos started, I’m not able to take any advantage of my sleepless nights as I used to do.
Now, I cannot sleep at night nor during the day. I cannot study nor rest during all day long because I’m very tired! I’m feeling like a zombie lost in sunshine days!
Last week I took a natural medicine that my physician prescribed to me and I didn’t do other thing than sleep. I had never taken any medicine for that finality, so I’m afraid to take it again. My physician asked me to take 2 capsules, twice a day and I took just 1, one unique time. One thing that I know for sure is that this valerian passiflora really works!
Is sleepiness a psychological issue?
I’m complaining because I cannot sleep and I’m complaining because I slept a lot. See? A real mess has install!
I’m not a real fan of Martha Stewart’s style, I mean, everything perfect! In fact I don’t like perfection at all. I think that life without problem is not real life and not real life isn’t life in all its meaning.
But…perfection is not a synonymous of organization and without a minimum of organization I can’t do what I must do!
So, I don’t know if my sleepiness is taking my routine away, or because my routine is away, I’m sleepiness. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
So, I have tons of things to do!! Almost 3 AM and my brain is not alert as usual. In fact it is begging me to go to bed.
Ok, you won! I’m going to bed not because I threw the towel, but because I’m burning up with fever and a terrible cold! No, it’s not bird flu!
13 years ago











2 comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Excellent, love it! Mercedes benz 300 sl headers
Post a Comment