
It isn't one of my drawings! It's a cold virus!
I have a terrible cold and my head feels like its been filled with lead. I'm irritable, grumpy and tired and I can’t sleep as I want to.
It’s bizarre! I got a cold at the beginning of springtime.
It’s a beautiful sunshine day outside and I’m in my cozy Victoria's Secret flannel pajamas roaming from bed to sofa, from sofa to bed with a Kleenex box as friend. I set my headquarters on those comfy environments with water, orange juice, and silly magazines and I'm resting as much as I can, or I can tolerate!
Maybe I will be up at the end of the day to go out to drink a nice hot espresso with a plum’s pie!
I’m so dizzy now… I gotta go!
Have a wonderful weekend!











5 comments:
Aw, hope you feel better soon. Colds have been going around here too. Take care, drink your soup and tea. :-)
I hope you feel better soon. I like the idea from sofa to bed, bed to sofa. I am missing my bed but I am missing my baby more right now. I thought orange juice is a no when you are down with flu...well that's what my mom tells me. You do what's best to get that cold virus away from you. Take care.
Thanks for visitng my blog :D
Find some local honey!
That is, some honey that was produced from bees near your house as possible!
Imported honey does not work for this. You must be sick because of all the pollen from the trees and flowers because it is spring now! If you eat honey from someplace near your town, it will help your body fight the allergy you have.
Good Luck!
Thank you so much for you caring, guys! I’m much better now!
Wayfarer, I looked at your cooking blog for some soup recipes. Thanks!
Camilla, 1st time I heard about orange juice. do you know why your mother tells you that?
Hajar, thanks for the honey’s tip! I already asked a friend to help me out with that!
What a great site Friends ring Buy klonopin online Volcanos on the ring on fire
Post a Comment