March 26, 2006

Sunshine day!!!

Sunshine day! Sunshine Sunday!
View from my "wall-doors"!

My view a little closer! Yes, still snow...

Sunshine day after an eternity of gray sky!!
Oh my God, gray sky is so depressing!! Sometimes necessary, but still so depressing!!!
It looks like that they are gone and I’m so happy now!!
I’m smiling, I’m dancing, I opened my “wall-doors”, I turned heat off and I prayed asking for many and many days like this one! Please don't take my sunshine away...


It’s so impressive the effect of a sunshine day on me, on my humor!!
Now I got why I’m always smiling in Brazil. Sun, sun and sun… bright days, tanned bodies and consequently, people smiling all the time, happy people around you, good dancing music like “O Beat da Beata” by Ana Carolina and Seu Jorge that I’m dancing now!!!!

The sun gives me energy and power to be happy, to enjoy life and to be alive!!
That’s the true me! So, let’s dance!!!



One of my "wall-doors"

3 comments:

Noblese said...

WOW ... you have a wonderful view from your wall-doors! You sure enjoyed the sunny and warm weather, especially from a balcony like yours.

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Beautiful pictures!
I'm happiest when the sun is shining too.
I know how birds and little animals feel. When the weather is cold all they do is sleep and when the sun comes out they play and sing all day! ;)
In the winter I feel depressed and in the spring, summer and fall I'm very cheerful too.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »