It’s so unbelievable crazy!
I have forgot how many texts I started writing already. Yeah, started! That means that I didn’t finish them and I have no idea how to do that. This week, or since I got back from Brazil, things have happened like this: I wake up, turn the computer on, make my coffee, and sit my butt on my comfortable red chair and… and nothing!?!? Nothing happen! Completely blank…
It’s driving me crazy!! I have tons of important things to do and I can’t! I just can’t! I feel as my brain was abducted by an invisible power that took it away from me.
I have no idea about what I need to do to get it back.
I’m so useless those days, that even the domestic stuff such laundry, ironing or cleaning is getting me all day long to do it! All day long… that makes me smile… all week long!! My drawers are mess and it used to bother me a lot, cause I’m a freak organizer. If I open a drawer at 3 am and there is something out of the “right place”… well, I got put everything in perfect order otherwise ... Now? I really don’t care! But if I’m not wrong, maybe this is good after all. It’s so rare to find a mess drawer in my house that it is obvious that I can let it go for some days or weeks. Can I?
Funny, if you look at my house right now, you will think that I’m out of my mind, or that I’m having a Martha Stewart’s syndrome, because it looks like in perfect order and very clean… yeah, looks like!!
Well, to be honest with myself this issue doesn’t bother me at all, but my intellectual capability…
Oh boy!!! What have I done? Is it a little more chocolate or sugar than I normal use to have? Is it a carnaval hangover? Is it pure banzo? (The African people who went o Brazil as slaves committed suicide in a sudden fit of despair, which was attributed to nostalgia for their lost Africa. This nostalgic feeling in Yoruba language means banzo). Is it a season change, at least at the calendar here in Switzerland? Is it a very strong desire to change the way I'm driving my life? Is it an astrological factor? Is it an anxiety for not knowing the very near future? Is it just masochist?
I don’t know…
Almost midnight…I gotta go to the laundry room to get my sheets and towel out of the laundry machine… See… out of order!!












3 comments:
Sometimes I go through spells of letting things get disorganized, for about one or two weeks before I get tired of looking at it and clean it. ;)
you can do laundry at midnight? wow
[b]Hajar, I have one thing with me, like if there is something disorganized or broken at home, it means that the same thing is passing with me, with my life. Well, my life is pretty much my house now!
I would like to see things getting clean all by themselves as much as I would like to see my life back in track again, all by itself!
[b]Cncz, sounds crazy for Switzerland, hum! I live in Baden, near Zurich. My buiding is very flexible about doing laundry or taking a shower after 10 PM what for me is wonderful, since I’m a night person! The laundry room is in the basement and here we also don’t have specific days for doing it. We go there, the machine is empty so, we do our landry. Thanks God!! I cannot live with a pre-determined day to wash my chothes!
Post a Comment