Hey dear friends!!
I just got back from Brasil and I don’t have any words to describe how great it was. I spent 1 month having fun and I meant fun, really fun!
I think I had forgot the feeling of “living” in a country that I really belong to. I’m truly a Brazilian woman, and more than never I know this now. I was in state of grace there!!
Street's Carnaval in Tupaciguara, where I was born
My dear old/new friend Sergio and I in Tupaciguara!
Marli in green and Claudia in pink. 2 wonderful friends! I love you!!
I met so many friends that I didn’t see for years and even my first boyfriend I met there. It was kind of embarrassing, but I felt like 12 years old again. I got butterfly in my stomach, can you believe it?? Do you know that scene when you are flirting with somebody and the girlfriends are all around to help you, or not J, to get all the expressions and feelings? That is exactly what I’m talking about. Boy, I had fun!!!!
My brother Marcos and his daugther, my jolie nice Maria Luiza!
Carol teaching me how to dance funk/hip hop in Uberlandia!
Tradition carnaval with the samba's "new generation" from Uberlandia!
Those guys know what really matter in life!
Carnaval is really a democratic party
I hung out with my girlfriends and boyfriends a lot. Every single day there was a party to go, a friend to see, new friends to make, relatives to visit. Anyway, I had a wonderful time. Off course, I got like 2 pounds, but who cares!!??
During the 4 nights of Carnaval, I got home around 6 AM and 9 AM I was up again to not waste any time. And the others 26 nights I slept for 8 hours just one time.
My friend, my cousin, my pal Andre! You are the best!!!
Well, I’m packing again. I’m going to France for the weekend. On Monday I will post some pictures showing the differences of the Carnaval in Brasil. Those pictures I posted now are from my “hometowns”, but always Carnaval, “claro”! (Of course in Portuguese) There are a lot of changes depending of the region you are in.
AH! I swear, I miss you guys!! Thank you so much for everything.
Enjoy the pictures!!!
Take care!!














11 comments:
wow, the pictures!
welcome back
I've missed you, my dear, but I am so happy that you had the time of your life. There truly is no place like home, eh??? Thank you for sharing the pictures! I can see from the pictures what a wonderful time you had!
Wellcomeback Lea
WOW @ the onderful pics.
so glad you're back. and so glad to know you had so much fun
Underground breez of freedom
Hi!!
I was wondering when you were going to post again! LOL!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip! The pictures are great!! You look like you are having so much fun!!!
Take care and many hugs!
Welcome back! Looks like you had a blast. Missed you girl! It feels like you've been gone forever. Have a great time in France!
Glad to have you back! I missed you bunches. I'm also happy you had a great time at home. ;)
cncz, thanks! I really enjoyed taking them!
Nova, dear Nova. I did miss you. I forgot now many times I went to Brazil, but this time was really different. It felt like the first time. Thanks for everything!
Freedom, you have no idea how I want to talk to you!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Layla, thanks for thinking about me and congrats for the baby!!
Dear Sume, you are already part of my life and I do miss you!! Thanks, my dear!
Hajar, I did have a great time. Better, I re-discovered the Brazilian girl that I had forgot I’m!
Hey welcome back! I jsut cheked your blog, nice pics!!!:)
i'm glad you had a very good time in brazil, and i can imagine your feeling 'home' again over there ... and the wonderful pictures. so you were there for the carnival? you know, a colleague of mine is married to a brazilian and they love the carnivals and its atmosphere.
p.s. i enjoyed going through your blog. will come back again.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it ass poses Live world cup of hockey webcast for free
Very nice site! Encyclopedia article about proactiv solution #174 39 95 http://www.vacuum-cleaner-3.info Craps free odds outdoor bars furniture paxil online gambling auto insurance Sirius dental innovations Bbw catfights video
Post a Comment