
Please, somebody could tell me why tons of birds that are suspect of bird flu, were burned at China, India, Thailand, Turkey, Afghanistan, Romania and they were not burned in Switzerland, France, Germany, and Denmark were infect wild birds were also found?
What is the difference between the birds?
Is not the sickness the same and the probability to contaminate people the same no matter where the birds live?
Even the birds from the so-called third world are more dangerous than the birds from so-called first world?
Come on, give me a break!
Why is it always like that?











2 comments:
hi there, am also following similar reports to what is happening in egypt, and asking myself the same question. it could be that the 'first' world countries have a much higher hygiene awareness compared to other countries.
look at egypt for example; the first woman to die of this flu used to raise chicken in her own household. i guess with a much better health awareness less of these cases might happen.
It has nothing to do with hygiene, believe me, that is a myth.
You will find just as many disgusting situations in usa as anywhere else, you just don't see it. I grew up on a farm in the usa, I know. Also, if you work in food service you will see all kinds of garbage you would not put in your mouth if you knew about it.
I work in food service and I never let people see me smile when they make comments about our "superior sanitation standards." I don't tell them what I see behind closed doors.
Post a Comment