I don't know how I can live without this sunset! Uberlandia, MG,Brazil
I’m packing for Brazil. That’s right!
I’m leaving in a few hours. I love going there! It is my true and real home. My family is all there and I love it!! I just love it!!
I don’t know if I will have time to blog from there. You know, there are tons of fun stuff to do, and I want to do everything I deserve to!!!
Anyway, I’ll back in 4 weeks, after carnaval, with a lot of pictures!
I gotta go!! I'll miss you all!
I was targeted by Sume to do this MeMe. Thanks my dear!
I choose to pass it over:
Ayalguita Analog Girl Wonderer Layla
Have fun girls!
Take care!
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
1-secretary
2-cultural producer
3-museum's internship
4-manager of small factory -Boy, I hated that!
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1-tous le matin du monde, by jean-pierre marielle
2-seven brides for seven brothers
3-dream, by akira kurosawa
4-terra estangeira- brazilian movie
Four Places I Have Lived
1-florianopolis, sc,brazil
2-curitiba, pr,brazil
3-blacksburg, va, usa
4-baden, ag, switzerland
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
I don't watch a lot of TV, but…
1-mary tyler moore
2-gilmore girls
3-tudo a ver, brazilian channel
4-no going back, bbc
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1-spain
2-ireland
3-portugal
4-france and many others, thank God
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1-orkut
2-my favorite blogs
3-brazilian newspaper
4-right now, french universities
Four Favorite Foods
1-cusine mediterranean
2-brazilian
3-chocolate - is it food?
4-pizza that I make, italian style
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
I’ll live to brazil tomorrow morning
1-crossing the sahara on the caravan
2-a tour for all over the arab countries
3-Tibet, Nepal…
4-any beach of northeast of brazil












4 comments:
I'm so excited for you that you are going home! I can sense your excitement so much that my own heart is beating fast!
Have a wonderful time at Carnaval and yes, take lots and lots of pictures, please!!!
Tchau!!!
That's great Leandra! I can't wait to see the photos you bring back. :D I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family and a safe trip!
YAY! Have fun. Are you far from Rio?
by the way I am going to brazil in may-june. I'm excited. have fun!
Thanks girls!! Well, I had no time to see a computer there. Sorry, I didn’t post anything!
Aisha, I was not so far from Rio, I mean, from Brazilian measures. 1000 km is too much? Where are you going and how long are you staying there? If you need anything, please tell me. Will be a pleasure to help!!
Post a Comment