December 9, 2005

Memory, just memory!

A small town, interior of Tocantins' state, north of Brasil

Steam train from the beginning of last century

São Paulo, Brasil. The third largest city in the world

TGV, France


I cannot believe that is December already, and almost Christmas. I’m feeling like Easter, still.

I know it is so cliché, but this 2005 just went too fast for me.
Summer, fall, winter, spring… I saw all seasons from the beginning to the end, and I saw them start over again. I saw the change of time from my window, by nature.
I live very near a forest, more specifically 40 meters from the black forest. Every single day I look at the trees’ colors, however time is passing so rapidly that I cannot even keep registered those colors in my mind. I think green and then I look at the trees and they are yellow. I think yellow and they have no leaves anymore.

I’m having the sensation that there is just future now. I mean, I always knew that there is no present. What you have said, what you have done, what you have heard 1 second ago, is past, there is no more. Everything became memory, just memory.

It is harder and harder to take action over it. I have no knowledge about physic’s theory, but I can feel that the world is moving faster then before and I found out that I don’t like this situation, or at least, I’m not comfortable with it.
...But what can I do? Nothing! I don’t want to stop the world speed; I just wanted to decelerate it a little.

I was wondering… time goes evenly for everyone and everywhere? I look at these pictures above, and I cannot stop myself from thinking that it is not possible. Each person, each place, each situation have its on time and no time at all.


"Time is only an illusion. Present is just an illusion."
Einstein

3 comments:

celestialmtn said...

It has always been my goal to visit Sao Paolo someday. I have met many beautiful Brazilian people through my martial arts, and many of them are from Sao Paolo. Someday soon, I shall visit them.

For me, I experienced the opposite feeling. This year has gone by very slowly for me and I felt as if I were on a dead-end road.

I hope the wheels turn more slowly for you, my dear, or at least run at a pace which you are comfortable.

أبو سنان said...

Came here from Sume's. Nice blog and nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP vegas hotels Sidereal watch value Military gay suck cock digital photography printing Venlafaxine pain Brazilian blonde anal Buy fioricet niger Bowhunting trips elk What is text editor in system software Express fashion online bill payment laptops computer shopping inkjet refills Links to top paying affiliate programs http://www.apartment-search-1.info