I was thinking about how my friends see me. I always got many wonderful words from them. They are always saying how funny I’m, how I can light up places with my smile, how I can emoted people, how I can break the ice easily with anybody and anywhere, how I can find pleasure at he simple things in life, how authentic and unselfish person I’m, and all those beautiful things that people who love us say to cheer us up!
I would like to think like them. I would like to have the same thought about myself as they do.
I do have wonderful friends. They are very important to me, and I mean it! I cannot live without them. I need them as I need air to breath!
I’m so blessed! I don’t have one or 2 best friends. I do have, and I can say that, countless best friends. Isn't it a blessing?
My youngest brother that I love so much uses to say that I have friends all over the world and he doesn’t know his neighbors. I miss you bro…
So, after my incredible friends read my blog, I got several e-mail from them, from my angels!
They are upset right now. I got them upset. Can you believe it?
I'm a type of person that don’t talk much about my inner things. Funny hum! Here I just talk about me! “Me, myself and I”
I’m a very talkative person and I think I can consider myself a good listener too. But my thing is talk. I do love doing that. However is so rare you see me talking about myself, about my feelings. I started doing that, I think, in the middle of last year. Before, I don’t remember spending an hour with my friends talking about my personal issues.
Well, did I have personal issues back then? Did I take them seriously enough to “bother” my amigos with them?
I had odds times! Oh! Boy, oh! Boy!! Life wasn’t easy and I suffered a lot! Trust me, a lot!
When I was down, really down, I always found a good lap to lay my head on! I didn’t need to say anything. I didn’t have to ask for anything. They looked at me, and they knew that I was in need. They didn’t ask much, though. They just looked at me and gave me the warm hug I was in needed!
Oh, God! I miss them. Every single one!
Guys, I’m so sorry about all of that. As one friend said, this blue is healthy, nourishing and very beneficial for my life. It is the consolidation of my maturity process! To be honest, I don't know if it is good or bad!
I just know one thing: I have a lot of homework to do!
Take care!












3 comments:
Life is full of many miracles...
you're one of them.
Hibo
Any number over 5 fingers is a true blessing... Good for you, and obviously good for your many friends!! I too am blessed, and we must let them know.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! microsoft it training course Assurance compare life
Post a Comment