November 14, 2005

Pakistan and India

Photo by 603 Sabre from Flickr

Photo by Till Mayer from International Federation


Today I will leave my selfishness of just talking about my belly bottom, and talk about something really serious and urgent.

I’m talking about the people from Pakistan and India.
I was watching on CNN that United Nation had estimated that it needs around US$500 millions to help those people who are in very deep need there, but until now it gets just about US$45 millions.

Please, make your donation. Every single cent will help them a lot.
You can click on Red Cross, or on International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, or on Islamic Relief Pakistan to donate.

The winter is coming and the victims of the hurricane will suffer even more.

They cannot wait any longer!

Take care!

3 comments:

celestialmtn said...

It is really humbling to see all the devastation around the world. If everyone in the world can come together and make a donation, however small, it will still be a tremendous help as every little penny counts.

I am happy that you have continued to write in this Blogger, and I am very happy that I was the first to comment! (So now, you will never forget me!!!)

Glad to meet a new friend!!! Tchau!!!

Aisha said...

thanks for stopping by and thanks for postin gbaout such an important subject. I hope we never forget. The only reason we are not in their shoes, is luck.....

EarthCitizen #23 said...

Nova is so correct, we should be humble in some of the richest of countries in which we live, even our poverty doesn't match the horrors that so very many must endure daily. Good for you to be thinking of the World as a whole.
Pass it forward, as the saying goes