Wow! I’m getting exciting! It is my first blog ever and I decided to do it after reading many blogs from many brave and beautiful women around the world. I still don’t know what to say, what to do, but I guess that it is kind of normal.
I’m from Brasil, but I live in Switzerland right now and… well let see a polite way to put in words my feelings about that: I hate it!! I’m living away from people that I love and care since 1997 and I got tired of it. I left my country to support my love’s dream to pursue a PhD degree. What I’m saying is that I did not left because I really wanted to, or to follow my dreams. Did I agree? Well, I did! I know that!
What a pretend with this blog is to know myself is to re-find about myself because I have forgot who I am in this years! I do miss myself! I have suffered a lot. I’m alone all the time, and I’m trying hard to find some motivations on me. I still have a good memory of my past that is not too far away and I think I can count on it to rescue me. But first I need to think if I want that woman back, or if I want to be a new one.
It is too much for the first post ever, don’t you think? I hope that I can reach my goal here. Well, looks like that I’m feeling a little power into my soul right now. Is that fast? Noooooooooooo!!!
Take care!












5 comments:
Welcome to Blogger!
I have found that writing down my feelings has helped me to (re)discover myself as well. And when you have written a lot of blogs, it's always fun to look back upon your old entries and see how much you have progressed!
Paçoquinha, fiquei chorando igual uma boboca ao ler seu "diário" e espero q vc realmente se encontre e se sinta feliz!Adoro vc ,beijos da sua irmãzinha,cunhadinha...
Hello,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I come and read what you wrote about the first person to respond to your blog, and whom do I find but Nova who happens to be one of the most special bloggers out there I have yet to encounter!!! Hey!!
I like what you have to say,, I would love to visit Switzerland again,, had a very different time in Zurich,,,,( memo to self to blog on that!!!)
So Welcome to the world of
Self Discovery!!
I have found, like so many others that blogging helps ,,, even if it is a process of Re-Inventing the Self!!! Or discovering who we really were in years gone by..
I will definitely return..
Warmest Regards,
Scott
What a great site »
swarshala warez
trafmeter crack
land desktop 2005 crack
x win32 6.0 crack
a1 dvd ripper pro crack
total commander 6.5 crack
crack of dawn aim
instantcopy 8 crack
nero upgrade crack
pockettv pro keygen
machinerys handbook 27th edition crack
secret chamber keygen
crack pipes lyrics sage francis
selisoft activehtml crack
easy web editor crack
user management resource administrator keygen
signtools crack
tvremote crack
free excel vba password crack
norton anti virus 2005 keygen download
keygen udmh
creative painter 3.2 crack
spyremover crack
adobe cs2incl indesign keygen
outlook 2003 junk email filter crack
smartmovie and converter and keygen
crack boson netsim 6.0
super video splitter 1.4.3 crack
powerquest drive image crack
crack hotmail passwords for free
Post a Comment