Today my father would turn 71. Happy Birthday Dad!
I never had any doubt that you were and are the bestest father of all times and always will be. You were there, holding my hand when I was in need of it.
You were there drying my tears and saying that everything was going to be alright.
You were there to remind me I was a good girl.
You were there, on the stairs of my elementary school, bringing yogurt, so I could try it to the very first time.
You never let me alone.
You never made fun of my clumsiness.
You would do everything to stop my hurt feelings.
You were always the one I trusted blindly.
You are the only one who trusted me blindly.
You always made sure I was following my own ways, giving me the security I could come back if something went wrong.
You never judge me.
You never doubt me.
You were always proud of your blondy.
You taught me how to ride a bike, a motorcycle, a car and a life fearless.
You always made me laugh.
You took my problems seriously, and you used to make sure I could see all sides of it and let me choose what to do.
You always accepted me the way I'm, without trying to fit me in any other model.
You were always there for me, by my side, even when I chose the wrong side.
You were always by my side. Always!
It's your 71st birthday today and God gave me the best gift of all times: My father
I never had any doubt that you were and are the bestest father of all times and always will be. You were there, holding my hand when I was in need of it.
You were there drying my tears and saying that everything was going to be alright.
You were there to remind me I was a good girl.
You were there, on the stairs of my elementary school, bringing yogurt, so I could try it to the very first time.
You never let me alone.
You never made fun of my clumsiness.
You would do everything to stop my hurt feelings.
You were always the one I trusted blindly.
You are the only one who trusted me blindly.
You always made sure I was following my own ways, giving me the security I could come back if something went wrong.
You never judge me.
You never doubt me.
You were always proud of your blondy.
You taught me how to ride a bike, a motorcycle, a car and a life fearless.
You always made me laugh.
You took my problems seriously, and you used to make sure I could see all sides of it and let me choose what to do.
You always accepted me the way I'm, without trying to fit me in any other model.
You were always there for me, by my side, even when I chose the wrong side.
You were always by my side. Always!
It's your 71st birthday today and God gave me the best gift of all times: My father












7 comments:
não há palavras...
Um beijo*
querida jô,
beijo no seu coração!
happy birthday :) with best wishes
Your love of your dad is really angelic
it is the second best thing about you after your being you , or even before that.
when you write about Nilo , you are really a poetess , a daughter , a great woman and an angel .
it is like your friend Jo said ; " i have no words "
Happy Birthday to Nilo.
PRA VC E PRA ELA!!!
BEIJOS1
good to see you back Leandra
every year you have a beautiful tribute to your late father that touches all of us who lost a dear relative, thank you.
Thank you Nasimlibya.
Thanks Anonymous for your sweet words.
Brigada Déa.
Welcome back Anglo and thank you so much for appreciate my love for my father.
Post a Comment