skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
When I was a little girl, I used to exclaim:
Wow! If I swim straight ahead
I'll cross the Atlantic and arrive in Africa.
Getting out of Victoria Island!
The Government neglect starts...
The Nigeria unknown by its major population!
Victoria Island's Ocean Drive!
Victoria Island, a well cared place.
Funny, I don't like going there. It sounds so fake to me!
Why can't all Nigeria be like that!?
Just "VI", Victoria Island, deserves?
On left, National Open University Of Nigeria.
Cute kids! I had a great time playing with them! Yep, they got scared!
It's rare an oyibo in this part of Nigeria.
Kay Jah-Ba and Silvester! Great guys!
I love the way kids wear on their school uniforms.
It's so much proudness!
I love the way kids wear their school uniforms. They look so proud of it!
Cool fancy outfits!
In Nigeria wearing the same outfit is not a problem,
in fact it's a tradition well kept!
A cold rainy day to wash out the hotness of Africa for few hours!
Yorubá kids! So cute and so funny!
We laughed good!
I love how women carry their babies.
They look so comfortable!
Excuse-me lady, wanna buy a nice underwear?
Boxers by the wind!
Twin girls helping their mother, getting some clean water.
Very rainy day.
I didn't know that water could fall like this in Africa!
Yet, stereotypes falling down once again!
Rice and Beans, perfect match.
Plus fried plantain to sweet it.
Beautiful and strong Nigerian women!
This boy never smiles.
I took a lot of pics and he just didn't care to see them!
Very cool serious boy!
Great smiles, great friendships!
Okra or lady fingers.
Those don't look like lady fingers to me.
Sunny Sunday afternoon at the beach!
With clothes on!
Very uncommon scene for a Brazilian girl!
You always have fun when you have the Atlantic for you.
Always!
If I swim straight ahead,
I'll cross the Atlantic
and arrive in Brasil.
Sunday Morning, a very elegant Nigerian lady is
probably going to church.
2 comments:
What amazing pictures! I liked looking at the clothes and the smiles...
A melhor coisa sobre sua viagem a Nigéria é que você voltou seguro
E a melhor coisa sobre o filme é que você gostou
E a melhor coisa sobre o Brasil é que você é de lá
E a melhor coisa sobre Taiwan é que você mora lá
E a melhor coisa da vida é que você está aqui
Este não sou eu, a propósito, este é um outro
Post a Comment