Nigeria was wonderful, Brasil was perfect and Paris unforgettable. Yep, I'm back home and ready to face many changings and challenges and reality!
I miss my routine, I miss blogging, I miss my silence, I miss my books, I miss my friends and most of all I miss having the key of my home in my purse.
In a way, it's good to be back home.
13 years ago











7 comments:
Bem-vinda de volta*
Welcome back. My new URL: http://destinationdanmark.blogspot.com/
Muito obrigada Jo!
Thanks Bluefish! I hope you are enjoying your new home and new life!
Welcome back! I missed your blogging.
I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you while you were gone. Hugs.
wow ; it is exactly the same day , the same hour , the same minute you are supposed to be here , you are not one minute late. It is like you said ; one month in Nigeria , 43 days in Brasil and one week in Paris . You are expected to appear in Taiwan today as this completes your circle around the globe which ends today . You are so organized , every thing calculated , every step thought about and speculated . And here you come again ,you come again like the sun , so sure , so high , so strong , so far , and so burning too . And i am here watching you , watching you revolving in your wide orbit and knowing that no body can force a sun to an orbit she does not choose , she is moved by physics , by the nature of her being , she has no heart , no emotions , no life , it is just bright gases burning in the air , it is a fire ball in the hands of a strong god , it is life and death , it is fire and warmth , death and birth . Nothing is more dangerous than approaching a sun , it causes cancer in the skin and sun burns and sometimes death too if you are near her too much , it made the people of Africa so dark and it made the Arabia so barren , it made brazil so fertile and it made Iceland so freezing , things get their identity by their distance from the sun , it is that powerful ,, in Arabic the sun is female and until now i do not know how the Arabs accepted that the greatest physical identity in the known universe to be female , for sure they did not make that by chance or by mistake . that is why the sun is female , the hell female , the paradise is female , and love is male , and that is why Shakespeare cried " Frailty, thy name is Female " , oh sorry ; " Frailty, thy name is Female "
so , welcome back chams , I am sure your presence will make Taiwan more bright , more lively , more happy .
now you can employ comment moderation if you want .
Thanks Noblese!
I was thinking...why we never met when I was in Switzerland? If one day i get back there, I'll tell you.
Happy Ramadan!
Dear Hajar!
You are absolutely a sweetheart! Thank you so much for all your caress and support!
Happy Ramadan!
Dear Anonymous,
I won't set a comment moderation. I trust people's words.
Post a Comment