
Things are busier than ever and I'm trying my best to manage everything.
In few days I'm going to leave for almost 3 months trip and I do have a lot to do and I do mean a lot! I have this weird thing that I do need to leave my house spotless before any trip. And as I'm really afraid of airplanes, I stressed myself good cleaning the house on the day of my travel, this way I get at the airport exhaust and as soon as the airplane takes off I sleep off.
I'm doing this for long time and somehow it works!
An issue I'm facing now is packing! Usually it is a pretty easy thing for me, but I'm facing some challenges to do it neat and tidy.
It is a challenging because I'm going to 3 continents: Firstly I'll go to Africa and even though it's the coolest season now in Nigeria, it'll be pretty hot for me. Then I'll go to America, South America folks and it'll be winter in Brasil!
As almost everybody knows, Brasil is a tropical country and for about 2 months or less we have really cold days from central to south of the country. For this reason is very rare to find a house with heat system and this make the few cold days colder. And as I'm very sensitive to cold, I do need to pay attention on what to pack to take "home".
Keep traveling... After spending 43 days in Brasil and meeting my new-born nephew and going through the "to do list" my 6 years old niece Maria Luiza is preparing for us to do together, I'll go to Paris for a week just for fun. In Europe, in August, will be summer time and I want to enjoy Paris almost 24 hours and that means just one thing: walk!
All my "what-to-take" lists are almost ready. I mean, listing everything makes me organized and takes my mind out of things I already listed.
Well, I guess that once again this blog straighted things out for me. I just realized that the packing will not the that challenge as I was previously thinking. After all, I'm going to sunny places even though it will be winter in Brasil. Yeah, I guess that's it!
But besides the packing issue I need to organize my academic term to pack as well. And books! And reading and research materials! And notebooks! And portable hard drives!
Maybe all those worries are just me stressing myself out as usual! But you know proper prior planning prevents poor performance!











4 comments:
Have a great trip and be safe, too. I hope you can blog when you're away.
Parece-me que está tudo planeado! Também adoro fazer listas, para ter tudo estruturado e não me esquecer de nada...
Tenha uma boa viagem Le, aproveite em grande!
Beijo*
best of luck with your trip and I hope you enjoy it all :o)
Sounds like you've got a great trip ahead of you, i hope everything goes well and you have an awesome time. Good luck :)
Post a Comment