June 15, 2009

I remind myself!

There is nothing that I love the most than the surprises of life!

Plans changed!
Life changed!
Trip changed!

Everything change,

but

I remind myself!


8 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I hope eveything is OK. ;) How are you feeling? Is your good health still with you? Whatever you do, I hope it is a safe and happy experience.

Anonymous said...

hi gorgeous,its my pleasure to write u after a long while,the only thing constant in life is change,ur plan and idea are always intact,even with these new life in the usa,but it saddens us, u missed our big party held in ur honour,in nigeria,however we miss and love u much,from ur african family.kiss

Anonymous said...

please explain

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Just want to tell you I gave you a blog award. I'll post it tommorrow.

Andrea Nestrea said...

querida, cadĂȘ vc?
saudades.
bj

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Linda

♥ N o v a said...

You must be having so much fun where you are as you don't have time anymore to write here and update us on your life!

Anonymous said...

viagra rrp australia cost non prescription viagra cheap viagra tablets viagra covered by insurance viagra reviews viagra cialis viagra free trial viagra rrp australia cost viagra side affects purchase viagra viagra 34434 buy viagra australia 18 takes viagra viagra reviews