June 7, 2009

Get Together!

I'm still packing. I mean, it's all planned but still packing. It's the make-myself-very-tired plan. In a weird way, it works.

I'm so excited but I already miss my Taiwanese family. I got so attached to the Mania Spa girls that they became my family as much as I love them!

Last night they all came to my house to a little get together party. We had fun! Among wine and cheeses we spent a great time together, took lots of pictures and played with Mei-Hua's girls!

Thanks girls! Thank you for friendship, for your love, for your caress and thank you so much for taking care of my health with such attention!

I love you all! See you guys in August!


Mei-Hua and Ci!
Thanks Ci for massaging me every week for 1 year!

Cheers! Let's celebrate!

My beautiful Mania's girls!

Let's get together when I get back!
There is KTV on my building!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just happened on to your lovely blog. You are doing research in Taiwan?

I saw that you were having some health problems and wanted to make some suggestions. First, the food in Taiwan contains a lot of MSG. You may try to avoid that (I think it will be easier in Africa, don't know if they use it in Brazil). Second, you might try to take some supplements, especially magnesium. It's been shown to help people that feel fatigued.

Well, enjoy your trip and keep well!

Anonymous said...

pls check mail

Anonymous said...

Love the fruit! Fruit in Taiwan is THE BEST! Lychee yum yum.

Rgds,

RB
http://www.richby30retireby40.com