I'm tired! I'm very very tired.
I don't remember being this tired ever before.
I go to the gym regularly, I eat very healthily that sometimes I need to set a photo log to show my doctors what I've ate daily because they don't believe I do eat that health. I go to SPA 3 times a week and besides taking 14 pills daily I have a pretty nice life style.
So, what is making me that tired? I can barely get up of the bad in the mornings and making my bed became a pain. Washing my hair is another story...my arms hurt badly as well. All me hurts!
Well, unfortunately I know why it hurts and it may be the cause I get so tired as well, even though I have a healthy lifestyle. Few weeks ago I was diagnosticed with fibromyalgia and according to the doctor it is on me for quite long.
What can I do than welcoming this long time guest!? All he asked me to do, I do already. The results? None, besides knowing that this crazy and constant pain I feel for very long time has a name and no cure.
As someone I love says...a problem without solution is already solved! That's my case!
Now that I know my pain has a name, I'm resting more. Sometimes as today, I move my office to my bed and I work comfortably with my legs up. My mattress is hard enough to not provoke any discomfort of long hours on it.
But what has helped to be able to rest my legs and work at the same time is the great shabby chic bed tray that my friend Vivian found at Piin store at Metro mall in Jungli! It is perfect! The base of the tray lifts, giving me a good inclination to rest books or my laptop on it.
I'm trying my best to stay away from more medicine and I don't like pain killer whatsoever. Sometimes I rather support the pain than taking it. Really!
Thank God I'm living in Taiwan and I have the greatest massagists ever that take a very good care of me not just in the professionals level but as very good friends. They are helping me wonderfully!
Oh God I'm feeling exaust today emotionally and physically! This is a hard week for me! The day is gray, the sun is on vacation! Good to stay home, resting the body a little.
13 years ago











5 comments:
Awww, poor Leandra! My sweet friend! I'm so sorry you are sick. I was sick for one year after I had my babies, and now I am finally getting better, thanks to God. But I have sincere empathy for you because I know what it feels like when your body is just unable to do the normal things in life.
I know that it is also VERY VERY depressing. Hugs.
Just an idea: have you done any research on the possible side-effects of your medications? Especially when you are taking so many medicines together. I know if I were you I would want to know if it is possible that the medicine could be hurting more than it is helping.
"And the Heiress, Great in the Palace, Fair of Face, Adorned with the Double Plumes, Mistress of Happiness, Endowed with Favors, at hearing her voice the King rejoices, the Chief Wife of the King, his beloved, the Lady of the Two Lands, Neferneferuaten-Nefertiti, May she live for Ever and Always"
thank you so much hajar! you are really a sweet good friend!
the medicines i take is for my thyroid disfucntion, event hough it doesn't exist and the thyroid itself carries a lot of "small" problems i use to call parasites.
unfortunately all this is not knew for me and i learned how live with that. no other choice.
about the medicines. my doctors work in groups, so even my gynecologist belongs to that group. i'm very well assisted by them, thank God. the fibromyalgia is a new thing, officially, because i feel the pain for about 20 years according to the doctor who diagnosticed it.
so, i'm used to the pain daily dear friend. it bothers me sometimes, but i keep going. at least i can have a normal life if i do my homework correctly.
thank you so much for your care!
dear anonymous i fell in love with akhenaton, nefertiti and king tut when i was a child. now i'm reading the "egypt's false prophet" by nicholas reeved. i just think that akhenaton was a rare man. his passion for aton was even bigger than humanity itself.
Wow Leandra im sorry about your pains ... hugs
Post a Comment