I taped this video from the Taipei bridge when the last 2 boats started rowing! I have no idea how to talk about row/rowers properly. I never used those terms, even in Portuguese. Sorry!
It was very windy but I guess you can see how it works.
I loved the drum's sound. It gives power and motivation to the rowers! It is the heartbeat of the dragon boat and it is mandatory during racing events!
It was very windy but I guess you can see how it works.
I loved the drum's sound. It gives power and motivation to the rowers! It is the heartbeat of the dragon boat and it is mandatory during racing events!











3 comments:
Honey, I read that the anti-estrogenic diet helps fibromyalgia. Here is a link to purchase the book with the special diet to help fibromialgia and a few other ailments as well:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/155643684X/homescnewzealan?ref=nosim;linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=155643684Xhomescnewzealan
I know, it is a very long link, but I hope it can help you.
Big hugs.
The title of the book, in case the link does not work, is
THE ANTI-ESTROGENIC DIET, by Ori Hofmekler
I already eat very similar to the way the book suggests, because I get a very bad hormone imbalance if I don't
oh hajar, you are so amazing!
thank you so much. i just brought the book and i asked to deliver in brasil, since i'll travel soon.
thank you! oh God what a wonderful feeling! God bless you and your family always and forever!
warm hugs!
Post a Comment