I am aPetunia What Flower Are You?
I am still far from being
what I want to be,
but with God's help
I shall succeed.
Vicent Van Gogh
Super blog.
every thing with God's help will'be ok
Yes... everything is possible with God's help!
Hi there, God has a plan for our lives. By the way, there's a Van Gogh exhibition in Basel till end of September, if you happen to be here.
thanks for stopping by comella.i do agree with you nasimlibya and i believe on that with my life!yes nova. we have a hard life but we do keep the faith up! yes noblese and i just accept everything He sends me.wow, i would love to go. i'll be in amsterdam and paris soon but no basel. thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super blog.
every thing with God's help will'be ok
Yes... everything is possible with God's help!
Hi there, God has a plan for our lives.
By the way, there's a Van Gogh exhibition in Basel till end of September, if you happen to be here.
thanks for stopping by comella.
i do agree with you nasimlibya and i believe on that with my life!
yes nova. we have a hard life but we do keep the faith up!
yes noblese and i just accept everything He sends me.
wow, i would love to go. i'll be in amsterdam and paris soon but no basel. thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment