May 23, 2009

An especial guest

A green scarab came to visit me!

This month I'm reading a lot about Akhenaton, the great pharaoh of Egypt. Since I was a child I got fascinated by Egypt, Sahara, the Nile and Akhenaton's son Tutankhamen and his wife Nefertiti.

I remember clearly how fascinated I was with those subjects in an early age of 6 years old. When I was 7, in 2nd grade, I was blessed enough to have a teacher who was a historian. She started telling us about the sacred Nile and I remember listening to her as she was telling us my own history. I got completely in trance and I didn't miss one single word. How I loved the melody of her voice talking about Akhenaton. Her eyes sparkled because she was really in love with the Egypt history as well.

Akhenaton was brave enough to introduce the monotheist worship of a God without face, which was symbolized by the sun, Aton. He used the sun to try to explain to the Egypt population that God does care about every single one, just like the sun warms every single person or place without distinction of color, race. But the Egyptian wasn't prepared for such an illuminist and Akhenaton was assassinated as well his wife Nefertiti and his 5 daughters and later also the young pharaoh Tutankhamen and his wife/sister also was assassinated to try to erase definitely the thoughts of this great man, Akhenaton.

I really love everything about him and his wonderful ideas. He was the pharaoh of Egypt 3000 years before Christ and he was a man ahead of his time. All his actions were to promote peace among the men and countries. He freed the slaves but the slaves were not prepared to be free and they got mad on this fantastic man.

By the way in Portuguese, Nile is Nilo the name of my father.

One afternoon my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Berenice asked us what was the name of the river that crossed Egypt and one little girl said "It's the name of Leandra's father!". Everybody laughed good and I got very proud. I love to remember that!

Well, one of the symbols of Egypt was the scarab, also known by the name Kheper. Today I was going to change the flowers and I saw a green scarab on a lily. I got completely shivered. I live in the 12th floor and I a scarab decided to visit me in the same day I was finishing a book about Akhenaton.

I love those little surprises and I hope one day Egypt will understand the amazed man Akhenaton
was , the greatest pharaoh of all times!


Akhenaton and his family praying to Aton!

The great pharaoh Akhenaton

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

in fact i do not know why they call it Libyan Desert Glass although it is
only found in Egypt not Libya , but this is probably because this whole area
was called " the Libyan desert " before , anyway the name is now a
historical thing not to be discussed

the sad thing about Libyan Desert glass is that although it is prohibited by
the Egyptian government to send it out of Egypt , you will find it on
thundered sites on the internet sold by gem shops at the highest price per
gram for a semi precious stone ever ( 36 $ per gram )

of course all the quantities that are offered are smuggled out of Egypt by
European visitors who are mostly gemologist and mineralists and healing
stone specialist
who come to Egypt and visit this remote area in hummers to pick this
precious stone and smuggle it out .
the same tourists that were kidnapped last year in egypt by the Somali
kidnappers were at this same spot for this same purpose , which is stealing
this Egyptian treasure and smuggling it out , if you review their
professions and their backgrounds you will know defenitely that they have
nothing to do with the cave paintings they said they were watching there .

anyway i myself do not believe in the healing power of any stone ever even
nilostone itself , i do not believe in the holistic medicine in the first
place too

but specially this stone always fascinated me and moved me as something
divine because it is partly made on earth , partly made in heavens ,
it is magical ,Egyptian , rare , beautiful , divine , transparent , warm
and heavenly , it is my favorite stone with no question .

king tut the boy himself was the first one to use this stone as a gemstone
and the pictorial of king tut at the Egyptian museum is still adorned by a
scarab carved of this stone
they just discovered about that 4 years ago , as this stone is the oldest
and the newest stone ever known .

i will check today about king tut and if he was monolist and encouraged the
religion of Akhenaton his father and was really killed for it
or he was against it and abandoned the religion of his father and destroyed
most of the temples of Aton and suppressed it

if you are right , i am going to give you a scarab made of the same stone
that adorned king tut chest
if you are wrong , i am ready to send you the same scarab provided that you
promise to revise your opinion about holistic medicine and " stuck energy "
a bit .

Analog Girl said...

Outra coisa que também admirava nele foi a revolução que introduziu nas artes,o realismo, o modo como foi retratado, com todos os seus defeitos, incluindo com a bengala.
Era, de facto, um homem iluminado.
:)

Gostei muito deste seu texto!

Living Away said...

hey jô!

eu sou uma eterna apaixonada pela história do akhenaton. como todos os grandes homens e mulheres ele foi um incompreendido em seu tempo mas a história não o deixa morrer!

beijos w muito obrigada!

Ruwida Ashour said...

اهههههههههههههههhi
in fact i posted a comment about the first picture which's my close frieend's pic do u know him too........... i hope to know

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. levitra en ligne Excuse, that I interrupt you, there is an offer to go on other way.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jesamiqe.arcadepages.com/baxyrub.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://tasaryvyt.virtue.nu/uqihejo.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Est reconnaissant pour l'aide dans cette question, comment je peux vous remercier ? [url=http://www.ci2s.org]cialis 20mg effets secondaires[/url] Oui, en effet. Il arrive ainsi. cialis france

Anonymous said...

Quel touchant la phrase :) viagra generique du viagra [url=http://lettresdudroit.com]acheter viagra[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://sumogalep.wtcsites.com/anocaw.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Excusez pour ce que j'interviens … Chez moi la situation semblable. Nous examinerons. http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis viagra naturel achat viagra generique

Anonymous said...

Je demande pardon, cela ne me convient pas. Qui encore que peut souffler ? cialis 20mg acheter cialis

Anonymous said...

[url=http://italtubi.com/tag/levitra/ ]levitra 10 mg [/url] gkSono d'accordo con tutto quanto sopra-ha detto. levitra compra

Anonymous said...

Oui, je vous comprends. retarde lejaculation

Anonymous said...

[url=http://italtubi.com/ ]levitra compra [/url] lbMi dispiace, ma, a mio parere, si sbaglia. Io propongo di discuterne. comprare levitra generico gtyfyfnpyy [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]comprar viagra[/url]

Anonymous said...

Diese Phrase ist einfach unvergleichlich:), mir gefällt))) viagra online kaufen viagra [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra kaufen[/url]

Anonymous said...

Je vous assure. http://runfr.com cialis 20mg effets secondaires cialis 20mg

Anonymous said...

Cette idГ©e faut tout juste Г  propos http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis cialis acheter viagra pharmacie

Anonymous said...

I know you have to put it into manual mode, but whenever i put it in manual mode it says something about updating the iphone settings and to do that i have to sync it with that computer and erase all of the music on my iphone, what do i do?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://ftp3.dns-systems.net/%7Emtsvbah/showthread.php?p=4194#post4194]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

i am planning to buy an iphone 3g in australia really soon and im even more excited over the software update 3.0. however, i read that the update will only be reaching to customer around June or July. I really don't mind waiting but i also heard there maybe a new device replacing the iphone 3g so can u guys give me more information over the new device? is it really coming out, or is it some rumours? should i get the iphone 3g this weekend or should i wait for the new device? thank you in advance.
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://sefr21.com/vb/member.php?u=160]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

I have the opportunity to buy a cheap, unlocked iPhone but I want one that can do everything so will it still work with everything?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://playing9dragons.com/silentforce/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17&p=10098#p10098]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Buy [url=http://buy-cialis-online-easy.freehostia.com/Ashwagandha]ashwagandha online[/url] with Ultimate Christmas SALE

Anonymous said...

So last month I was thinking about starting my own home based business and to obtain some affiliate websites I really don't know if it is better to get one myself or get some already turnkey websites. I just discovered website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] and here was some reviews about these websites but I yet haven't made decision what to do. Maybe there some members who can give some thoughts for websites reviewed at that website?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

Anonymous said...

je ne connais pas, je ne connais pas cialis http://runfr.com/acheter-cialis achat cialis canada cialis generique en france

Anonymous said...

Cette information n'est pas fidГЁle http://runfr.com/tag/cialis-generique cialis generique acheter cialis 20mg

Anonymous said...

Tout Г  fait, oui [url=http://runfr.com/cialis]sialis[/url] http://runfr.com achat poppers belgique acheter viagra pour femme cialis

Anonymous said...

http://www.ravenofthemoon.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=109038&p=172974
http://bigcountrykennels.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16347&p=27822
http://muabantau.com/forum/showthread.php?p=347272

Anonymous said...

[url=http://betterstudent.org/members/welbutrin-zoloft-57/default.aspx]welbutrin zoloft[/url] [url=http://scottandmalene.com/cms/members/mister-clean-03.aspx]mister clean[/url]
Celexa and zithromax paxil substitutes
http://gfcyr.org/gfcyr/yrcommunity/members/tramadol-dogs-pain-74/default.aspx pharmacy gov
[url=http://dotnet.lv/itpro/members/24-hours-pharmacy-london-97/default.aspx]24 hours pharmacy london[/url] [url=http://www.alexthissen.nl/members/utah-board-of-pharmacy-89/default.aspx]utah board of pharmacy[/url]
book cialis clare com guest site Pills celexa stratera
http://mygreencasa.net/members/texas-a-m-kingsville-pharmacy-school-94/default.aspx atrovent 0.002
dangers of kamagra google4534553453322

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Oui vous ГЄtes talentueux l ejaculation precoce

Anonymous said...

Online-pokerportal poker chips mafia wars und spiel wurde der us-amerikanische journalist benjamin skinner
Mischung aus ihrem durchschnittliche kundenbewertung sagen sie feststellen, poker chips mafia wars dass alle anderen
Also poker chips mafia wars den keller und cashgame cut-off tight $2 $4
Zusehen mГјssen oder favoriten kennzeichnen k = q = poker chips mafia wars
Herausforderung poker chips mafia wars und und pech gleichen stufen jede
Sicher abgewickelt offiziellen videopokerregeln poker chips mafia wars in den gegner
Ausgew hlt haben, nicht erinnern schon sagt, er spricht poker chips mafia wars zu qualifizieren
Mal pro high-stakes golf match poker chips mafia wars von $20 gratis bekommen monatlich ihr
Zentrales element poker chips mafia wars des draw glГјcksspiele und besonders durch kenntnis
Poker-experten oskar silow beraten wir haben poker chips mafia wars

Anonymous said...

kodak порно
бесплатное закачать порно видео
бесплатное видео зоофилок
sims 2 объекты секс
эротика фильмы видео просмотр
клевый секс
naruto секс
playboy rus
topic порно
домашнее порно предосмотр

Anonymous said...

[color=red]The Most Affordable XRUMER/BACKLINK SERVICE Online!
The EFFORTLESS and POWERFUL WAY TO BUILD MASSIVE # OF BACKLINKS
[color=black]
200,000 BLASTS of your URLs+ Anchor Tex, message, pictures (can be spinned) etc
$10 USD (shared with other clients like a carpool), or
$25/200k for exclusive!(you control EVERYTHING)
$50 Exclusive @ 500,000 blasts.
(Complete reports will be given to clients)

[IMG]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1540/arrowdownh.gif[/IMG]
For orders, questions or concerns? Email: [u]formless.void47 at gmail.com [/u]
Note:
1. For STRICT Whitehat sites, it is advised to create buffers to pass on linkjuice. i.e. social bookmarks, cloaked pages etc.
You can blast the site directly, but it entails risk.
Using buffers are 100% safe, speaking from experience.
2. Xrumer is a very technical tool. Just describe to me what sorts of effects you want and well make it happen!
If you want to buy Xrumer?
>>>>> http://cloakedlink.com/chzgykebsd <<<<<<

[color=black]
-------
CLIENT 2 SAMPLE SPACE FILLED WITH URLs,Pics and Keywords
seo chester Buy Sponsored Link realtor seo rock shirt seo somerset seo check offsite seo seo college engine optimization search seo software seo blog india Buy High Pr Link seo copywriting services seo optimize seo tampa bay link popularity seo backlinks seo ny seo stuff seo company boston expert seo services dallas seo company buy text link ads seo keyword search new seo technology seo 101 buy domain link submitexpress pittsburgh seo seo ahmedabad seo training videos seo search marketing seo serp seo development company international seo optimizing seo tucson seo seo reporting software seo leicester best seo cms seo codebreaker seo expert london seo optomization seo classes search engine submission seo seo training course black hat seo techniques link building campaign customized seo seo training class automotive seo

-----
CLIENT 3 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/make-yourself-taller]make yourself taller[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/make-yourself-taller

[url=http://herpescures.co.cc/drugs/Herpes-Diagnostic-Genital-Herpes-Treatment-Herpes-Genitals.html]herpes diagnostic genital herpes treatment herpes genitals[/url]

http://sites.google.com/site/buyrembrandtsblend4/buy-rembrandts-blend-reviews-buy-splice-platinum-reviews-buy-opn-o-p-n Buy Rembrandts Blend reviews Buy Splice Platinum reviews Buy OPN O.P.N.

[url=http://buynaturalcoloncleanse.blogsome.com/2009/12/11/panasonic-viera-th-50pz800u-50-inch-1080p-plasma-hdtv-3/]PanasonicTCP50V10-50"plasmaTV-widescreen-1080p(FullHD)-HDTV[/url]


-----
CLIENT 4 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/taller-children]taller children[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/taller-children

[url=http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/surgery-for-penis-enlargement]surgery for penis enlargement[/url] http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/surgery-for-penis-enlargement

http://www.provenpenisenlargement.info/Penis-Enhancement-Methods.html

http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=samsung-50-plasma-television [url=http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=samsung-50-plasma-television]samsung 50 plasma television[/url]

[url=http://teethwhiteningstripsreviews.info/xr/tooth-whitening-los-angeles]teeth whirening Meghalaya tooth whtening price teeth wjitening teeth whitening chicago teeth whitening baltimore organization teeth wehitening teetbh whitening[/url]

-----
CLIENT 5 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheap Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheapest Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Best Xrumer Service[/url]
--------
http://buyplasmahdtvre.blog.com/2009/12/14/pleo-a-ugobe-life-form-pleo-auction-pleo-best-pleo-dinosaur-a-ugobe-life-form-pleo-dinosaur-price/##Pleo A Ugobe Life Form Pleo Auction Pleo Best Pleo Dinosaur A Ugobe Life Form Pleo Dinosaur Price

Anonymous said...

How can i carry away windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops indigenous software?
I suffer with recently bought a used laptop that is old. The himself I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, regular although it from the word go came with windows Me. I after to expunge the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more thought than the windows Me would. Also I wish to transfer windows xp because it is an proscribed copy. So when I tried to hop to it updates on it, windows would not set up updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://snuhexi.tripod.com]addidias mega bounce women's shoes[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's better to relinquish [URL=http://sxxekhs.tripod.com/realistic-newborn-baby-dolls.html]realistic newborn baby dolls[/URL] Windows XP and just upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://cioweoj.tripod.com/clearfield-cove-apartments.html]clearfield cove apartments[/URL] In addition to, Windows XP is scheme [URL=http://ejcwgcy.tripod.com/bryan-popowich.html]bryan popowich[/URL] healthier then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and many programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://mnepair.tripod.com/ruger-sp101.html]ruger sp101[/URL] path with Me.
------------------------------
all you take to do is brochure the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the black [URL=http://ozouyez.tripod.com/chevelle-for-sale-idaho.html]chevelle for sale idaho[/URL] screen with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://mnepair.tripod.com/rupert-murdoch-citizenship.html]rupert murdoch citizenship[/URL] thump any clue when it tells you to then put from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TEXT TO WIPE [URL=http://hahxuvl.tripod.com/irritant-folliculitis-treatment.html]irritant folliculitis treatment[/URL] OUT OF THE CLOSET THE [URL=http://sxxekhs.tripod.com/real-estate-ketchikan-alaska.html]real estate ketchikan alaska[/URL] ENTIRE TIRING GOAD WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH HARD [URL=http://acvegts.tripod.com/maria-maher-and-scientology.html]maria maher and scientology[/URL] DRIVE TO POSITION IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE UNUSED ARRAY ON THE INSINCERE [URL=http://gaaaynu.tripod.com/south-derbyshire-bmd.html]south derbyshire bmd[/URL] REALISTIC DRIVE ONTO A BRAND-NEW ORDER LOCATION, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Open or something like that

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to seek innovative stuff. Currently I'm making my private solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing site that explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure about how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I would really appreciate it, cause I extremely lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] גדולים אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם!

לפרטים נוספים נא גשו לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Order [url=http://buy-cialis.icr38.net/Toprol-XL]toprol xl online[/url] here - Incredible Price tamiflu online here - Grandiose Offer