My lifesaver!!
I can't stop crying, I NEED tons of Ferrero Rocher!
I have a huge pain in my heart that is suffocating me to death! I may be ovulating like crazy or, on the other hand but in the same theme, my hormones are throwing a party and I wasn't even invited to it!











8 comments:
Conheço bem essa necessidade. Bem, um bom pedaço de chocolate às vezes é mesmo o nosso melhor amigo...
:)
jo, e como!! meu deus, minha vida por um chocolate!
Awww, eat up my friend.
I love Ferrero Rocher, so yummy & always good when the hormones go mad. Hope you're feeling betetr soon
Hi, I hope you'll feel better soon. Take care.
hajar dear friend...i can say i follow your advise good, really good! lol
hello ciara!
oh don't tell me! ferrero rocher really helped. i'm ok now. it was a crazy day!
i'm feeling much better bluefish! thanks. i hope you got better as well!
i had never been an avid fan of chocolates ; but yesterday i saw this chocolate in a shop , i felt it was calling me , and since i was in the chocolate shop by mistake anyway , i felt it is a destiny and that i had to buy it , pity it does not come to the sweetness of your lips , but at least i felt you in the air
i had never been an avid fan of chocolates ; but yesterday i saw this chocolate in a shop , i felt it was calling me , and since i was in the chocolate shop by mistake anyway , i felt it is a destiny and that i had to buy it , pity it does not come to the sweetness of your lips , but at least i felt you in the air
Post a Comment