The humidity here is extremely high. Today it reached 92% and I can't take this anymore. Really! I'm cleaning up the mould every single week and it comes back stronger. Even some clothes got moulded. I'm moulded for sure as well.
I live in the 12th floor of a 13th floor high building and all this wetness in the interior of my bedroom's window is the consequence of months without sun light. I was preparing to sleep and I needed to try to dry it because the water was coming to the floor already!
It's too much rain, too much!
It's raining through the glass and metal parts of the window!











3 comments:
Oh, my goodness! What a mess. I hope you get the gift of sunshine SOON.
it's really a mess and it happens daily hajar. thanks for the solidarity!
as fotos são lindas, querida!
a inspiração tá em toda parte........
bj
Post a Comment