February 20, 2009

So Far...


  • Mopped around
  • Made breakfast
  • Cleaned the fridge
  • Dusted furniture
  • Cleaned bathrooms
  • Read 3 chapters of "Origins of the Adamic Civilization: Life of Abel"
  • Washed dishes
  • Changed bedsheets
  • Laundry
  • Answered Emails
  • Wrote 3 long and important business emails
  • Picked up dry cleaner
  • Planned a meeting
  • Returned phone calls
  • Made spinach lazanha for lunch
  • Read some blogs
  • Read Brazilian newspaper
  • Commented on Facebook and Orkut
  • Downloaded pictures to my website, under construction
  • Wrote a text to Premium Beatz website
  • Boxed heavier winter clothes
  • Boxed school material last semester

So far the clock shows 1:08PM, and I still have a lot to do!

I went to bed around 3:30AM and I couldn't sleep right away. Too many things going on in my mind. So, I got a book to read! I guess I slept around 3 or 4 hours and no more than that. I tried my best to cuddle myself into my pillows, but it didn't work either.

So, I got up and I made myself breakfast and I took it to the bed, trying hard to prolong the lazy-I want sleep mood. It was cool pampering myself but my goal wasn't reached. I didn't sleep!

I hope I can get myself very tired with my long errands list and then I can take a little nap around 5Pm to compose myself again.

Tonight is Friday and it's Carnaval in Brasil! On God, that hurts! So, I will have dinner in a very nice and comfy Thai restaurant to take my mind away from Carnaval. Oh, I jsut love the beats, the dancing, the atmosphere...

I just LOVE carnaval!

3 comments:

Nasimlibya `√ said...

Smile, breathe and go slowly


have a nice time with all that things u should do it


Allah bless u where u are & what u do

Andrea Nestrea said...

menina, quanta coisa!
e aqui tudo gira em torno do carnaval.
dezenas de blocos de rua!!!
vou me perder por aĆ­...
beijos

Living Away said...

Oh my god, thank you so much for those sweet words nasimlibya!

i will always remember your words: smile, breath and go slowly! i love them!

dea, linda dea!
e olha que a lista de trem pra fazer daria pra ocupar um rolo inteiro de papel higienico!
aqui tudo em gira em torno de hot pot! comida tpica taiwanesa, que e nada mais que uma bacia de agua fervendo onde se cozinha alface e outros vegetais!

se e pra se perder por ai, que seja com gosto e com gozo!

beijos