February 23, 2009

Oscar on Monday morning....

I love to watch the Oscar. I always did and I wait for it anxiously!
I got used to be awake all night long waiting for the red carpet and then to the real and glorious moments to get know who will take Mr. Oscar home.

Every single year I get mad because of my favorites didn't get much. Every single year I swear to myself that I will never watch the Oscar again and every single year I break my word. I guess it belongs to the gossip part of being a Oscar's fan!

Now if there is something strange is watching the award on Monday mornings. It's so so bizarre for me. No all night long, no cuddle myself on the sofa, no...nothing...

It's almost 8AM here in Taiwan of Monday and guess what...I didn't sleep yet!
May be I was pretending I was waiting for the show on it's "right time". So, I spent all night long copying and saving and organizing files from one USB hard drive to another, backing up everything because I almost lost all my data such as work and pictures and songs and videos and so on.
Hopefully the cyber angels were not too hard on me and allowed me to do the job before everything is gone. Thank God you exist! Thank you guys! lol

Well, let me see if the Oscar is on, because the day is up already.

2 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

I'm watching too!

Living Away said...

hey mona!
i loved the results, did you? i guess it was the first time that i scored some points. it was a little too much political correct, but i really loved the results!