December 22, 2008

On the road again...

I'm packing now! Oh God, I love to travel so much and this time it will be a huge trip!
I'm going to Africa in few hours, specifically Nigeria to spend Christmas and New Year and from there I'll go to Brasil.

I'll be back in Taiwan just in February!

I want to thank everyone who comes to visit my blog, also thank all blogger friends who having supporting me and caring about me all those 3 years. You guys have no idea how important you are in my life!

I'll blog very sporadicly since I guess I'll have no time to spend on the computer. it will be a lot of things to see, a lot of people to know, a lot of things to learn... just the way I love!

I gotta go! My flight will be in few hours and I have a lot do still!!

5 comments:

N said...

Have a safe trip and bon voyage:)

Anglo-Libyan said...

have a wonderful and safe trip.

Best wishes for a happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year to you, your family and friends :o)

♥ N o v a said...

Ahhh... Leandra, my beautiful travelling friend... have a wonderful time and best wishes to you this holiday season.

Let's make this coming year the best one yet!

Fida said...

Hi you Globetrotter! I apologize that I don't always have the time to come by and read your posts, but when I do visit I read everything. I am so glad you got a good result from your mammo - stay positive (I know, it's not always easy).
I hope you will have a wonderful time and I am looking so forward hearing more from Nigeria and Brazil - Happy New Year, Leandra!

Ciara said...

I'm so jealous, hope you have a brilliant time. Can't wait to see all the pics.

Ciara