
For about 3 weeks I was feeling suffocated due an order I received from my sil that I love very much!
Thank God last night she liberated me to tell the world that:
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!
Oh God, thank you so much for this blessing in our lives! My babe is going to have a babe!!
I'm so thrilled! I love my little brother and his wife so so much! This babe is a very smart one, he really chose the best mom and the best dad! Oh god, my babe is going to be a dad soon! Well, techincally he is a DAD!
My babe is going to arrive in this world probably on my birthday, July 20th! Is there anything cooler than that? I really don't think so!
We are super very happy with this wonderful news! The pic above was taken last Friday from the ultrasound. All this blue part is his heart. This boy is just heart! The strong babe is 0.729cm "across". I don't know which measure to use here since he is still a heart. Yes, we all just talk about the babe being a boy. Oh dear god, this is so beautiful!! Thank you so so much!
My adorable sil Marly is having all the pregnancy symptoms poor thing, especially the nausea and vomiting ones, the infamous morning sickness!
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!











10 comments:
AW congratulations to you and your family!
hi mona!
thank you so much!
Congratulations full of love
1000 مبروك
Que legal!!!! Que alegria!
Parabéns!!!!!
Wow... I cannot tell for certain how happy you are that you're going to be an auntie again! ;)
Congratulations to you all! A new life is always so exciting and such a blessing indeed. Give a kiss to Marly for me. I know how horrible those pregnancy symptoms can be, but they are so worth it at the end!
Wow I just came across your blog and I love it.
Felicidades, Congratulations for the new additon to your family, I love my nieces...check out my blog I think you will like it
http://elashrycasa.blogspot.com/
marly and marcelo, the new parents, asked me to thank you guys for
all the best wishes and warm words.
we are very thrilled with the newest member of our family!
thank you so much!
warm hugs from the machado family!
Ai que bom que bom que bom!
Também ando rodeada de grávidas e da felicidade que traz a vinda de uma nova criança ao nosso mundo!
E depois daquele momento mais triste há uns tempos atrás, finalmente todos vão viver a felicidade que merecem!
Muitos parabéns! Beijinho grande*
querida jo!
muito obrigada! nossa voce ce lembrou que a minha cunhada perdeu o bebe ano passado!! voce e mesmo muito especial!
entao, nos estavamos aprensivos mas como cada um tem a sua historia, esse bebezinho que esta vindo ao mundo ja escreveu a dele tambem e e uma historia de sucesso!
beijos e muito obrigada!
congratulation auntie Leandra
i am sure ur thrilled and over the moon , best wishes to mother and dad to be .
Post a Comment