Congrats! You are going to have the best without the worries (well, we do it anyway - do we!). I love my brother's and sister in law's kids as if they were mine, in fact - I tell everybody they ARE MINE. It stays in the family anyway, right.
i love being a aunty. i have a 12 years old nephew and 6 years ols niece and they mean everything to me. those are from my middle brother marcos.
now my youngest brother marcelo is going to have a babe also and as he is 15 years younger, it makes me even happier to know that my babe is gonna have a babe!
thank you a-akak! may allah bless you and your family as well!
btw,i have a friend from lybia and he used to call me LA-LeandrA
that was a very kind of u , my wife and I wish u a health. wealth,happiness too, and may God belss u for ever, hope ur having fun ,and going with the flow
6 comments:
Congrats! You are going to have the best without the worries (well, we do it anyway - do we!). I love my brother's and sister in law's kids as if they were mine, in fact - I tell everybody they ARE MINE. It stays in the family anyway, right.
And Happy Eid Al-Adha too!
Thank you LA :) and may God bless you and your family
Fe Aman allah
hi fida!
i love being a aunty. i have a 12 years old nephew and 6 years ols niece and they mean everything to me. those are from my middle brother marcos.
now my youngest brother marcelo is going to have a babe also and as he is 15 years younger, it makes me even happier to know that my babe is gonna have a babe!
thank you a-akak!
may allah bless you and your family as well!
btw,i have a friend from lybia and he used to call me LA-LeandrA
eid mubarak!
hi Leandra
that was a very kind of u , my wife and I wish u a health. wealth,happiness too, and may God belss u for ever, hope ur having fun ,and going with the flow
oh dusk, thank you for your sweet words and god bless them!
may god bless you with a healthy child for next year! lol
Hi La-LeandrA!
That's so beautiful.
I can literally feel your joy!
And I hope all is going well.
Greetings from Canada, Fida
Post a Comment