November 13, 2008

Is "he" coming today?


I'm burning up in fever right now. I'm having this routine for long time and it doesn't bother me anymore, even though I'm not happy about it. It's so constant, so present, so accurate!

In fact, the only thing I'm positive daily is that I'm gonna have fever! Everything else is so ephemeral, so vague, so voluble!

My fever became a kind of date, I mean, every day I know "he" is coming to see me. He warms me up, let me a little dizzy with so much involvement, demands that I stop what I'm doing and I just follow him without any contest... and I can't contest...he is stronger than I'm.

My date fever loves to surprises me and I never know what time he is coming. I just know that he never misses our dates or he never let me waiting in vain. I don't need to anxiously wonder whether he is coming, because he doesn't let me waiting much! I have a gentleman fever!

But I know this love is not going to last! I'm waiting for the day he is going to leave me and I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the warmness that disturb my days immensely!

Yes, high fever can provoke delirium, or not...

2 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Soon the butterfly will break away from the cacoon that envelopes her and causes her warmth and dizziness! Then she will fly far far away and leave that fever behind, like a broken shell.
I hope you feel better soon and escape from the grips of your possessive lover!

Living Away said...

dear anonymous...
thanks for reminding me the gender of fever! in portugues as in arabic, it is a feminine word but i really didn't thought about it.
thank you so for you sweet and supporting words!

dear hajar...
god bless your words. i'm really getting tired of being sick! it seems it will never end.