It's a very huge hospital. In fact it is a complex, built in the 70's to attend Taipei county population. It is one of the several huge hospitals here in Taiwan.
I'm here for almost a year now and I never saw small or private clinics or physician offices, so I can't affirm whether there is or there is not!
Everybody I know uses the NHI-National Health Insurance that was implemented in 1995 and I was told that its coverage reaches 98% of the population.
Well, now I understand why hospitals are so full of people!
What I know is that everything is done directly in hospitals. I go to the hospital I choose, present my NHI card on the Information Counter, someone from there literally points out where I need to go to get what I need.
It becomes complicate sometimes because I've notice that Taiwanese is prolix by nature, but as they are extremely gentile...just enjoy the talking, even in crowd hospitals.
By the way, the NHI card has a chip that holds all medical information and this high tech solution makes things easier and faster.
Tomorrow I'll know when I'm going to get the results and talk to the physican. For now, enjoy the pics...enjoy...yeah, right!












10 comments:
It looks like an air terminal or a bus terminal!
I hope you find what you need to make you well. You are not a complaining person, so it hurts me to hear you complain. I know you must be feeling VERY BAD. Big hugs.
I hope you feel better soon
Fe aman Allah
I hope you feel better soon. The hospital does look like an airport. funny.
Ciara
hey dear hajar...
it really looks like a terminal for sure. the basement of the building i went is a humongous cafeteria. i never saw such a thing in my life!
thank you sweetheart. you really got the meaning of my "complainings". for sure i'll be better soon. well, i must be!
thank you so much for you support and caress!
thank you a_akak!
i'm being very well assist and this makes all the difference!
ciara, my life saver!
have you been there? all mei-hua's fault! she was the one who took me to the hospital! lol
I used to go to that hospital when I was kid due to some illness.
Thanks for including Mandarin name of that hospital. Otherwise I wouldn't know which one it is.
hi bluefish...
wow, really! i went there twice and i'm very satisfied with the hospital services and staff. even though i don't speak any mandarin, sorry, and almost anybody speaks english there i never had any problem with communication.
Hi le,
Hope your blood report is ok.
Leandra, Hope you're feeling better soon.
dear jc
thank you so much for all you are done for me. you have an especial place on my heart!
i'll get the blood report on friday.
thank you dear mona.
this hormone thing has its ups and downs...but i'm much better, thank you!
Post a Comment