She downloaded to her orkut many pictures that touched deeply my heart. They were taken around 35 years ago and I had never seen some of them!
I have a huge family. My paternal grandparents that I love very much had 9 kids, and my father was the number 8. I was 7 years old when those 2 pics below were taken and I remember perfectly those precious and unforgettable part of my life.
I'm in a very nostalgic moment, I mean, even more nostalgic than I'm usually in. I love to look at those precious pictures, pay attention to each face and remembering the birthdays we were together, the trips we went together, the coffee we drunk together, the songs we sang and danced together,m the tears we cried together...
This emotional patchwork is who I'm now! Without those people I cannot be me, I cannot exist, I cannot live! I'm extremely thankful to God for being born in this family!
Lu, thank you so much sweetheart! You know I'm your fan!
My grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins and
my parents on the top of the pic!
My middle brother on my grandpa's lap and I'm on the floor!
my parents on the top of the pic!
My middle brother on my grandpa's lap and I'm on the floor!
I loved that dress I'm wearing so much. It was in dark green!
The yellow mark is pointed my mother and my brother Marcos
The yellow mark is pointed my mother and my brother Marcos













6 comments:
Hi, I have been following your blog for a little while now. I'm looking forward to read your adventures in Taiwan, where I was born:)
Take care.
Memories of large family gatherings... laughter, homecooked food, laughter and cigar smoke...
really nice pics.........sure of ur nice lovely family........by the way i couldn'yt find u in the pic...
hi bluefish!
thanks for stopping by! i love being here in taiwan. i'm living abroad since 1997 and it's the first time that i enjoy my "living away".
welcome!
oh i'm sorry about the smoke hajar. my family is a smoke free thank god!
hi weda.
on the 1st pic i'm the 1st girl, from right to left, on the floor. on the second one, i'm on the left side of the pic, the child with a hand on the waist.
thanks for stopping bye!
eid mubarak!
there is always something magical about looking at old photos, they bring back memories, mainly happy ones.
you sure have a big family, God bless :o)
i do agree anglo. i love to see how the innocence was taken out of our faces as the years go by.
also, it's so funny to see how we were brave to wear that specific outfit or to have the hair styled in such a way. so funny!
thanks dear anglo!
Post a Comment