October 9, 2008

So weak

I'm feeling terrible. I don't know if I got a cold or that is my allergic rhinitis that misses me much and decided to anticipate its season attacking me once again or if it's just my immune system being low, advising me that my thyroid is not compensate or other hypothesis that I can't figure out now.

Well I do not know the reason of this flu feeling thing, but I can assure that I'm feeling sooooo weak. I have no forces whatsoever. All what my body wants is bed or sofa! I'm feeling so weak that a single sheet of paper is being heavy for me to hold. I feel my head huge and with the weight of the world on it. Really, I'm not exaggerating!

I'm having all classical symptoms of a good flu:
  • Fever
  • Headache
  • Muscle aches
  • Chills
  • Extreme tiredness
  • Dry cough
  • Runny nose
My tissue's boxes don't exist anymore. I used all the 3 boxes I had, only today, and my nose has suffering the consequences of so much wiping, it's sore of course.

I'll take a shower and go to bed...I can't fight against that...I really can't!


7 comments:

a_akak said...

I am sorry to hear,

Hope you get better soon :)

Fe Aman Allah

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

So sorry you are feeling indisposed. I hope you feel better soon! Take care.

N said...

Get well soon!

JC said...

So sorry! Wish you a quick recovery!

Anglo-Libyan said...

lets hope its just a cold.

hope you are feeling better now, cheer up :o)

Analog Girl said...

Espero que esteja melhorzinha agora.
Que esteja de pé muito rapidamente para voltar a postar por aqui, sim? Posso não deixar tantos comentários, mas leio tudo e sinto a falta deles quando não os há!
;)

Beijo grande*

Living Away said...

thank you so much dear friends for all the sweet words and support.
i'm much better now, not 100% recovered yet, but it doesn't bother me at all.

what i have/had was just a combination of a cold plus an allergic rhinitis and to add a dash of excitement on that my immune system is very low again due to the thyroid.

i'll survive! :)