September 15, 2008

My Life in Taiwan

Tea in Jiafren!

Tea House!

North Cost!

Let's fly...

Cafe at Eslite Bookstore, Taipei!

Xinyi District in Taipei

Bookstore is closed, but they wait in line to get in...

Gas station on the road!

Sunset at Alishan's Mountain! South of Taiwan

Keelung, Northeast of Taiwan

Tainan, South of Taiwan

One of the SPAs I go, fortunately!

Taking God for a stroll!

Being blessed at Mazu temple!
I didn't eat meat anymore, after that!

Lantern's Festival!

Guess?

A Japanese restaurant that I really love!

Can be read this way also!
Exit!

Hot Pot restaurant with some friends!

My dear friends Zoe and Mei-Hua at Mania SPA.

Sweet Jenny!

What a brave woman!

My dear friend Vivian and Daphne and Havana's Cafe

Chris and her dear father!

My life savers! The girls of Mania SPA!

Zoe, Grace, Peichi and me having lunch after watching
"Sex and the City, the movie"

Foot Massage! Oh God, help me out!

It was great, but I was so happy it was over!

7 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

It looks like you had a fantastic time. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Oi Le,
fiquei muito contente com as fotos, voc� parece estar bem feliz, curtindo bastante.
Que bom que D. Luci est� legal.
Fique com Deus,
grande beijo,
Rita Floripa

Living Away said...

hi hajar!
i love living here. the country is great, the people are so warm and friendly and so nice to be with.
i'm really having a fantastic time!
thanks!

rita querida!!
eu adoro aqui. depois de 10 anos morando fora, ate que enfim eu tenho uma vida pra viver. e a primeira vez que eu estou feliz depois que sai do brasil!

minha mae ta otima, gracas a deus!
beijo grande!
te adoro!

Analog Girl said...

Que fotos maravilhosas. Adoro ver o seu olhar pelo mundo. (aquela tea house no início é simplesmente maravilhosa).

Não gosta de massagens nos pés? Eu adoro, mas é muito raro fazer...

Beijão**

Living Away said...

i never went to tibet, so i cannot compare them.
"the nile" is not just a river for me. it's a concept! and because that i will never be able to take my emotions away to talk about it.

oi jo!!
muito obrigada querida, como sempre voce e extremamente gentil!
nao so a tea house e maravilhosa como tambem o cha, a atmosfera do lugar e os cookies de cha verde entao??!!

eu amo massagem e massagem nos pes entao e a minha favorita. mas voce ja fez massagem nos pes com um chines ou taiwanes?
jo, e muito dolorido e voce sai de la achando que vai morrer logo porque o massagista e capaz de decifrar absolutamente tudo que nao esta em ordem no organismo.

beijos!

Anglo-Libyan said...

good to see you enjoying your time there.
fantastic pictures as usual, beautiful scenary and I like the new template too :o)

N said...

Hi there, I came across your blog via www.expat-blog.com. I was born in Taiwan but now live in Canada.

Your pictures make me happy because it reminds me of the forgotten home I once had.

Take care.