It took long, but I found a perfect new template for my blog!
I just love butterflies and how it can reinvent themselves! I like to think about them as a metaphor to my life, knowing that the cocoon is just a time to get stronger to fully enjoy a great rebirth and fly...fly to life!
It's a strong and powerful symbol of transformation!
Everybody knows that it isn't easy to leave the comfy and safety place we are so used to and fly away. But it's a necessary move to get to know ourselves better and to get strength to face everything in life.
Butterflies are not afraid to do so, they know they need to get out of the cocoon and fly! Fly with grace, with tender... fly to the unknowing with hope of sunny bright days! Fly with joy for having the audacity to at least try.
The butterflies fly as they were dancing the music of a free soul!
They may have a short life, it's true, but it seems it isn't important at all because each second of their lives is very well enjoyed!
This remind me me of my dear father that I love so very much! He had a very short life, but he enjoyed it much and he brought joy to many hearts... just like a butterfly!
14 years ago











4 comments:
its a very cute template, I really like the colours, very cheerful.
have a lovely day
I love this new layout!
I also love your butterfly analogy to life and love and setting free your soul.
No doubt your Father makes for a beautiful butterfly.
I like your new template too. I also like your gadgets and widgets.
thanks anglo.
sometimes is very good to change the color of the wall to help us see things in other perspective.
dear nova!
butterflies always fascinated me for this powerful transformation. they know how to wait the right moment and go, just go. i love that!
thanks for the sweet words for my father!
thank you hajar!
in a change i lost some widgets, but i'm working on to get them back!
have a great sunday dear friends!
Post a Comment