September 28, 2008

Hong Kong

I'm at Hong Kong International airport. I missed the flight I was supposed to get, but I'm ok. It's retuning back to Hong Kong now, because there is a typhoon, again, in north of Taiwan.

I hope I can get the next one, around 6:30PM, and land in Taiwan safely, without any typhoon.

My blood pressure is getting very down, really dropping down, and I starting sweating a cold sweating that is making me very uncomfortable.

In about 10 minutes I'll find out whether I'm going home or not...

4 comments:

JC said...

Best wishes for a safe journey home!

Living Away said...

thank you so much uncle! i'm afraid to flight and getting in a plane to come to where the typhoon was...wasn't easy!

JC said...

I am glad you made it safely!

Fear is a natural instinct.

But some people are more afraid of the 'unknown' than others!

My grandson is afraid of going into rooms that are not illumined after sunset... Once, when my third daughter, who lived with me after my wife's death, left me after marriage to join her husband, he asked my daughter, his mother, whether grandpa wasn't afraid to live alone? I told him that I keep my radio on throughout the night!

Living Away said...

oh my dear uncle, this is so sweet!!
for sure you are a wonderful grandpa. i can imagine your grandson worried about your well-being, leaving you after spending some time together in such a hard moment.

kiss on your forehead!