
You are turning 6 today and I can say that you are not just a 6 years old little girl, or my niece...you are a great friend, a wonderful pal.
I really love the way you are turning out, sweetie! You are funny, unbelievable responsible and you know how to change the gears in a car when I'm driving, of course. Ops it was our secret hun?! Don't worry your father is not going to read this!
I love the way you play with me, and how we sleep when I'm there. It's like those little monkeys that glue on their mothers and vice-versa! I really don't know how we are able to sleep that way!
Baby, I wish you all the happiness in the world and once again I assure you that you will be and will do anything and everything you want in your life. I'll be here to applaud you when you get in the right track and I'll be here to caress you when things don't work out in a way you wanted. For sure you can count on me always and forever and 6 months more!
I love you so very much!
Happy Birthday D. Maria!











4 comments:
What an adorable little girl! She looks very wise.
she is very wise hajar!
as soon as she turned 5 she already knew how to write and how to read as 4rd grade kids and she is very curious and wanna know everything.
it's so delicious to talk to her, because she is a smart kid but a very funny one as well.
thanks dear!
Then... happy birthay Maria Luiza!
Felicidades!
Regards from Spain.
dedalus, muchas gracias!
Post a Comment