Lying in bed, I was asking myself, what are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answers right there, in my very room...
The fan said: be cool.
The roof said: aim high.
The window said: see the world.
The clock said: every minute is precious.
The mirror said: reflect before you act.
The calendar said: be updated.
The light said: shine as bright as you can.
The wall said: stand firm.
The door said: push as hard as you can for your goals, so always apply this techniques for a better life...
I just got this message from my dearest friend Bee and I felt the urge to share it!
Thanks Bee for being so sweet, so present and especially for having the right word in the right time!
We know each other for very short time, but it seems that we are childhood friends.
Thank you so much for being this angel with that incorruptible beautiful smile always ready to cheer everybody up!
14 years ago











8 comments:
You are an Angel Leandra. Bee
welcome back and thank you for sharing these precious words.
hi bee!!
welcome to my blog sweety and thank you for being the human being you are!
hi nasser!
thank you so much! i had a very turbulent hiatus, but i'm back now!
thanks for not giving up on me!
Querida,adorei vc ter voltado!!bjocass
Ma
Que lindo... estava a ler e a reflectir, e senti-me autenticamente tocada. Obrigada por partilhar conosco.
Beijo grande**
Thank you for sharing it, it's very enlightening.
How are you? I've been offline for exactly a year now. I'm very happy to say I'm back online and back in contact with all of my internet friends. I missed you!
Thank you for sharing it, it's very enlightening.
How are you? I've been offline for exactly a year now. I'm very happy to say I'm back online and back in contact with all of my internet friends. I missed you!
don't worry, i'm ok, you know i'm always ok!
i miss you! please take care of yourself!
oi ma!
tambem adorei ce ter voltado. nao vai embora mais nao ta. a gente nao aguenta ficar sem voce!
beijos!
oi jo!
como foi suas ferias!? tambem me emocionei com esse texto. tao pouco e tao intenso!
saudade de voce, menina bonita!
beijos
hi hajar!
welcome back dear! your boys are soooo cute!
May Allah bless your babies!
Post a Comment