Outside is a beautiful day, (I just opened the window and snapped it) an amazing blue sky that I use to miss madly and I'm under a blanket burning up in fever!
Oh i feel bad for you I pray you get well very soon! But happy you got to see a nice blue sky like the one you caught on cam.. see there is always a bright side to things dear... Get well soon insha'Allah (God willing)!
4 comments:
Oh i feel bad for you I pray you get well very soon! But happy you got to see a nice blue sky like the one you caught on cam.. see there is always a bright side to things dear... Get well soon insha'Allah (God willing)!
Hi Leandra,
I hope you are alright by now.
Realmente é preciso ter azar...
Espero que tenha rápidas melhoras.
beijinho*
Oi Lê,
bom saber que vc está no Brasil, melhoras,
super beijo,
Rita Fregapani (Floripa)
Post a Comment