
Oh dear God, I'm scared!!
This morning I was taking my medicine as I do daily since I was 12 years old and I noticed I only have 3 pills and 20 more days to go until I arrive in Brasil!
Good news: Yes, I'm going to Brasil! I'm going not just for fun but also and mainly to "visit" my doctors again! I'm not feeling good at all and this really freak me out, making me anxious and nervous! And when I think I can be out of synthroid for this long...
It isn't a good picture!
This little blue guy above is my sacred Synthroid, 150 mcg! Without this blue pill I'm a unplugged woman and it isn't funny at all!
I've asked my dear friend Vivian if is possible for me (for her) to get 20 pills here without having an appointment with an endocrinologist and I'm waiting for her reply! I'm not in a mood to go to a doctor and talk about this non-existent gland right now! Really, I'm not in a mood and it's also because of it itself!
Also I sent an urgent email to my brother and sister-in-law asking them to send me as "super urgent priority" as first thing in the morning!
Oh boy, I'm scared!!











4 comments:
hi Leandra
i hope it will all work out ok for u and get ur supply sooner,
take care and wish u well
Que essa busca termine rapidamente. Sem stresses...
beijinho**
hi dusk!
thank you so much for your support!
jo, muito obrigada querida!
I pray you get what you need Leandra.
Post a Comment