I went to HK years ago as a kid (in 1985) - it rained for precisely 20 minutes a day, the women were outrageously stylish, and I developed a crush on our tour guide.
Thanks for bringing back memories with these great photos - the flowers against the pollution-stained sky are particularly striking!
hello Leandra what a beautiful pics , it has brought some happy memories back. i loved HK , and its style , a lively place , its still full of haze and mist ,life never stop, so please to see u so happy and having fun ,
7 comments:
Warm greetings of peace,
I went to HK years ago as a kid (in 1985) - it rained for precisely 20 minutes a day, the women were outrageously stylish, and I developed a crush on our tour guide.
Thanks for bringing back memories with these great photos - the flowers against the pollution-stained sky are particularly striking!
Warmly,
Baraka
Lindo! A cidade parece bem mais ocidentalizada do que eu imaginava...e a arquitectura!! :D
Obrigada por partilhar as fotos, espero que esteja a ser uma óptima viagem!
beijinho grande**
Hi Leandra, Nice picture of a typical 'modern city'.
'I' do not have in Mumbai with me the particulars of my nephew who also has moved over to Hongkong recently.
Best wishes.
wow nice pictures, hope you enjoyed your stay
hello Leandra
what a beautiful pics , it has brought some happy memories back. i loved HK , and its style , a lively place , its still full of haze and mist ,life never stop, so please to see u so happy and having fun ,
I've just diescovered your blog and this post...Hong Kong looks amazing, i wud be also in line to vuittone or chanel lol
regards from Poland
Great pictures! Hong Kong is a place i've always wanted to visit. Very pretty.
Post a Comment