March 7, 2008

Hong Kong

Hong Kong!

I'm going to Hong Kong in few hours! I just checked the weather and it will be bright sunny days and I'm so happy!

I have a very dear friend from Brasil who lives there with his family for couple of years. He went to visit me in Switzerland and introduced his wife and how daughter and they are wonderful! I love them soooooo much! And this beautiful family got bigger, there is a new member to meet!

I'll be back on Friday, but I'll post pictures here!

I need to pack!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Analog Girl said...

Que bom! Aproveite bem a viagem! Espero ansiosamente pelos posts sobre Hong Kong!

Beijinho*

Analog Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anglo-Libyan said...

have a good break in Hong Kong, I am sure we will get to see some stunning pictures :o)

Ciara said...

wow i loved the picture of hong kong, how exciting. I really want to visit there, hopefully soon. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Came across your blog from a reverie in NY blog. I was very moved by your caption about trying to find beauty in life.

Ciara

http://simplyfriendstime.blogspot.com/