February 6, 2008

Carnaval


Carnaval is gone...
I didn't dance, I didn't sing until the sun rises down the streets as I love to do!
Maybe next year I will be in Brasil and I will be able to join the chain and the vibe of joy and celebrate it with my friends , the ones who love carnaval as I do of course!

I always feel awful this time of the year having my heart beating in the compass of carnaval songs and being away... but this year things went smoothly I can say!

If I need something to cheer me up...we shared the same rainy weather...

2 comments:

dusk till dawn said...

elllo
sorry to see u missed such a unforgatable event ,brazil its a flaring flame in carnaval times, if u see once u love to be a part of it every year,
so eye catching, and all peoples frm differnt places of brazil so exciting, hope next year u will be part of it,

Living Away said...

i hope too, dusk!
i just love carnaval! carnaval from rio de janeiro is not the real one, it's for tourists, an event! the carnaval i love is the one in small cities where we can dance down the streets all night long.
it's just amazing!