February 1, 2008

I Love You Guys!

My sil is in the hospital right now. She checked in last night to do all the procedures to perform the curettage on her. She was scared poor thing! Thank God everything worked fine and she is feeling well now!
The most important thing on all that is how my family works together. Oh guys, you are just great! While my middle brother Marcos was making dinner my mom and Marcia, my another wonderful sil, went to the hospital do give Marcelo all the support he was needing.

After the curettage was done and he was sure that Marly was ok, he went to my mom's home to have dinner and Marcia stayed in the hospital with Marly until Marcelo comes back! They work as a real team, with so much care and attention to details that makes any sad or hard moment dissolute in love!

This morning, my mom, my brother and his wife woke up early to prepare Marly's breakfast! I was talking to her on the phone, when the hospital breakfast was delivered and I advised her to wait a little more and few minutes later the love's troupe arrived with a warm cheese bread that my mom made for her, coffee and even chocolate was brought to cheer her up!

Marly is leaving the hospital today and she will go to my mom's home until she gets completely recovered!
What I love the most about it is that when my brother and me were growing up, our home wasn't an agglutinate one. My mom is not the social-people-person person and she didn't like much to have our friends around. She doesn't have any friends, even though she works in a bride shop for about 15 years. But when it comes to our family, her home is the agglutinate. Both of my sils have families in the same city, even their mothers live there, but when they need a place to stay to recover from any kind of trouble, everybody goes to my mother's home. It's so amazing!

I just want to say that I do love you guys very much! Of course we have our conflicts, but we found a way to work them out and our capacity of getting together is the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

I do believe that Marcia is "the" responsible for all that! She is a wonderful woman and she can fix any single conflict and pain in this world. She is always available with a great smile, an open heart and the right words for the right time! I love you so much!

Well, I just cannot live without you guys! You are everything to me and beyond!
I don't make sense without you all!
Thanks for being in my life! I love you very very much!

**I just got a sms, Marly is already at my mom's! What a great news!

3 comments:

Analog Girl said...

Que família tão deliciosa!
Tenho a sorte de ter uma família muito unida, mas acho que não há comparação.
Assim esse trauma ficará rapidamente esquecido. No meio de tanto amor e carinho, o futuro só poderá trazer coisas boas mesmo...

Anglo-Libyan said...

a nice and heart warming post, you do have a good family that stick together and I am glad that things are getting back to normal, I bet they cant wait to see you :o)

Living Away said...

querida jo!

muito obrigada linda! e muito bom saber que a gente faz parte de uma familiz unida e que a gente nao se sentira desamparado.
e logico que nos temos nossos conflitos e muitos, posso garantir, mas o que me encanta e a rapidez com que tudo e dissolvido em prol do bem de um de nos!
beijo grande!


anglo, i got a sms from my sil that broke my heart. she just said: "come here to be with me please"!
thank god things are really getting back to normal.
thank you so much my friend!