December 22, 2007

Presario B1200!

I got a pretty new and the cutest laptop I ever saw in my life!!
It’s a black Hewlett-Packard Compaq Presario B1200! It’s very light, weighting only 1.72 kg and it fits perfectly to my necessities!

I got it in an electronic mall here in Jungli called NOVA. It’s 4 floors stores where you can find anything you ever think about it. It’s like Disneyland to electronics’ lovers!

I’m just so happy!!! It’s my first ever own computer and...well, what can i say?? I'm in love with it!!!

My cute baby!!!

2 comments:

dusk till dawn said...

elllllllllllllo
ur laptop looks so cute, and tiny , hope it will bring u pleasure using it, treated with care .love and a smile, tap it gently as u use it ha ha

Living Away said...

dusk, i'm really in love with my sooo cute laptop! :)
that's right, i'll treat it with care! i'll take it to get some sunlight, walking in a park, and put it to sleep in a nice and warm bed!!
ahhahah