September 21, 2007

Time goes...

My bedroom's window, from outside, today!

I’m completely lost about time…I know that fall is knocking on my window but for me summer didn’t arrive yet!
It seems yesterday that the ivies that covers my walls were green. Now they have this astonish carmine color, but the leaves are falling down prematurely!

I was told that a Swiss couple I have met is very happy with the arriving of the cold days that are coming fast! Truthfully...this couple...they were born in the right place!!!


My bedroom's window, from inside, today!


2 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

summer never arrived here either.

best of luck and looks like you have a nice view, enjoy it :o)

Living Away said...

poor us, from sunshine lands dear anglo!!!

i do have beautiful views: from one side of the flat where is living room and office i have a amazing view of the alps and the black forest and from my bedroom i have the playground of the compound that is very cute!

this is for sure what i'll miss!