I think that if we follow our heart's wish we will live longer and happier...I know it isn't easy at all, but we must try at least! Mrs Cano has 6 "kids" from 72 to 46 years old, being 2 of them Brazilians singer, Grammy winners!
Dear Anglo,
Thanks for being so present! I hope everything goes well with you!
3 comments:
i think living is good but know how to live the right way of iving is really hard but once u know it it's great
that was great thanks for sharing
how true
thank you Leandra
Dear Lu...
I think that if we follow our heart's wish we will live longer and happier...I know it isn't easy at all, but we must try at least!
Mrs Cano has 6 "kids" from 72 to 46 years old, being 2 of them Brazilians singer, Grammy winners!
Dear Anglo,
Thanks for being so present! I hope everything goes well with you!
Take care my friend!
Post a Comment