September 5, 2007

Milan

Duomo, the Gothic cathedral of Milan

Piazza Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele

One of the many gallerias of the Corso Buenos Aires in Milan

I just got back from Milan, Italy, after 4 hours driving!
I'm very tired and my kidney is complaining a lot about all the long hours walking and long time driving...but it was worth...

I'll go to bed now and try to rest a little because in few hours I may go to Germany for the rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I hope you had a nice rest :o)

beautifyl buildings, this is Europe at its best, I have been to Milan when I was young and I still remember how beautiful some of the buildings were, thank you.

piccolina said...

u know my fav history class was the part we studyed the roman and romaneque architecture .. they were great , i mean look at the huge bulings and the way they thought about the structure so it won't fall just WOW !!not to mention the decorating details they were doing and it's like now ,ah i wish we have just 1% of the way they used to think !

thanks and u know what .. i really envy u for the way u live GOD each hour u r in a dif country woow u r living my dream

GOOOOO for it .. best wishes

LU

Living Away said...

hey anglo...

i do agree with you, i do enjoy the european architecture and milan is a very good example of it!
i do like milan, and this time i got to know the fashion and expensive city.
even though i have been there many times, it was my first time into this "new world" and to be honest, the last time also!

i hope the gray clowd has gone already!! take care dear!


lu...
thanks for cheering me up!!!
i don't know if you know, but you always come with the right words in the right time!!

when you are coming to the old continent!?